Probation

Idiots guide please

Hi guys, I have a minix X8 plus and have a months donation that I am struggling to set up.

Previously I had experimented with tests from other sires, which were simply playlists that I pasted into Lazy IPTV of the IPTV android app, very easy and took seconds.

Now I have looked round the site and read through a lot of posts, but they seem to point to using kodi and the set up is very difficult to get my head round, neither do I have a mac address and the one given from the checker shows all zeros.

Can someone give me a step by step idiots guide to the easiest way of acquiring the service via my box.

many thanks in advance.

Crawfy

Probation
    31 views and no replies, great.

can anyone tell me how to put in a mac address that doesn't exist, if I use the generator it doesn't work or do I use the 00:00:00:00:00:00 given to me by the provider?

Is it not possible to get a playlist url and paste it into ITPV android app?

Is there anyone out there willing to help a self confessed muppet?

mac needs to start with 00:1a:78: then generate the rest, or use the last 6 of your device

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by crawfy68 View Post
    31 views and no replies, great.

can anyone tell me how to put in a mac address that doesn't exist, if I use the generator it doesn't work or do I use the 00:00:00:00:00:00 given to me by the provider?

Is there anyone out there willing to help a self confessed muppet?
    With a MAC Generator, you would first enter the correct MAC Address Prefix and MAC Address Format.
    The Stalker application would use 00:1A:78 as the Prefix
    The Format is the colon charactars (, as apposed to slashes or other.
    Enter that and then hit generate a MAC
    Code:
    http://www.miniwebtool.com/mac-address-generator/
    You could also just as easy use your device MAC, but exchange its Prefix for prefix 00:1A:78

so as an example,
    if your devices MAC is 18:EC:18:A7:7A:A7
    Then use the MAC as 00:1A:78:A7:7A:A7
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSide View Post
    mac needs to start with 00:1a:78: then generate the rest, or use the last 6 of your device

Darkside had the short and sweet version
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Probation
    Managed to get it up and running, found mac address on kodi, everything working as it should, although some buffering issues. I am in Oz, but don't think this is an issue as had another service which didn't buffer at all, so thinking its the server.
    Anyone else have these issues and have a solution?