Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    you can put the lexar to the list that is the one I used to do mine"lexar 8GB".ussing M1 air and a keyboard they work well.key board is a logitech wireless,working very well.
    Last edited by nada233; 12-14-2014 at 11:33 PM.

Well this cant be good for sales. In regards to DTS passthrough What a waste:

Minix (Ken)

It's not true either, we can't do it when the CPU is not certified for those formats.
    We have paid license fees already anyway, why don't do it if they're supported? We just can't.

Dear Ken (Minix),

Thank you for pushing my last hope in this player down the drain. Why in the name of all that is holy would Minix choose a chip-set manufacturer that doesn't support this formats????
    I'm really flabbergasted and also angry right now. Minix advertises with insane specs like: 1080p 60fps support and 4K 30fps support, all types of codecs supported, H.265 hardware decoding etc. etc. etc. About 90% of all the advertising is about video playback. And now you tell me with dry eyes that the chip doesn't support the two most common mainstream movie audio-formats existing in the business??? It just like buying a Ferrari with tires that only go to 50mph and you can't change them.. I'm believing that ChrisG8 is right after all. Is anyone interested in a brand-new Plus box? Because I'm going to sell it and buy a box that will support the really simple demands I wish.. I don't want to put Minix in general in a bad light, but I do hope that people don't buy this thing anymore until Minix brings out a device that does the trick right... Deep sigh!!

Quote Originally Posted by folcan99 View Post
    Well this cant be good for sales. In regards to DTS passthrough What a waste:

Minix (Ken)

It's not true either, we can't do it when the CPU is not certified for those formats.
    We have paid license fees already anyway, why don't do it if they're supported? We just can't.

Dear Ken (Minix),

Thank you for pushing my last hope in this player down the drain. Why in the name of all that is holy would Minix choose a chip-set manufacturer that doesn't support this formats????
    I'm really flabbergasted and also angry right now. Minix advertises with insane specs like: 1080p 60fps support and 4K 30fps support, all types of codecs supported, H.265 hardware decoding etc. etc. etc. About 90% of all the advertising is about video playback. And now you tell me with dry eyes that the chip doesn't support the two most common mainstream movie audio-formats existing in the business??? It just like buying a Ferrari with tires that only go to 50mph and you can't change them.. I'm believing that ChrisG8 is right after all. Is anyone interested in a brand-new Plus box? Because I'm going to sell it and buy a box that will support the really simple demands I wish.. I don't want to put Minix in general in a bad light, but I do hope that people don't buy this thing anymore until Minix brings out a device that does the trick right... Deep sigh!!
    Thanks for posting this info folcan99 , i was going to go out this week and buy this unit , sometimes you need to read deep between the lines before spending hard earned cash . Now i am gonna go back to the start line and find one that does it all , would like to find one with A17 core , but most around me are only the A9.

Probation
    I was just wondering what your experiences have been like with the minix neo x8-h plus boxes.

I just ordered a couple for really cheap and figured that I would get an idea about them before they arrive.

I bought 2 of them - they are new and also come with the a2lite remotes as a free gift.

Do they run stbemu well?

they said that yr and half ago thats why plus still run that box downstairs

ROAMING
    Got a minix x8h plus running the latest 007a firmware.....very nice piece of gear....runs without any glitches.

Probation
    Can anyone help me set-up IPTV on the Minix Neo U1. I have IPTV66, have tried to set up Stalker with the instructions in the forum, have reset the MAC address etc, but no luck.

which stalker and what kodi first

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234