Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: should be fixed

i dont know why people are still using stalker nfps when kodi 16.2 with stalker client 1.0.8 is running so much better and easier to setup. hope you get the epg running soon i hate not seeing whats on.keep up the good work ive enjoyed having a stable epg up till now.

Hi ljhookem, thanks for your reply.

I am using Kodi 16 Jarvis. We would prefer using PVR Stalker NFPS if at all possible. psycon said "my epg is working fine with latest pvr.stalker.nfps" I see the built-in PVR Stalker is version 1.0.8, but the latest version of pvr.stalker.nfps appears to also be version 1.0.8. (I was using pvr.stalker.nfps version 1.0.3 with no problems)

I understand the EPG is down for maintenance, but I can't even load the blank guide because it crashes my Kodi. I'm just trying to figure out how psycon's epg is working fine with the latest pvr.stalker.nfps and mine won't even let me open a blank guide without crashing Kodi.

Appreciate the help and appreciate this community. Thanks everybody.
    Last edited by Jmalibu; 05-18-2016 at 01:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by godassassin View Post
    i dont know why people are still using stalker nfps when kodi 16.2 with stalker client 1.0.8 is running so much better and easier to setup.
    I just assumed that using stalker nfps is best because that is what psycon suggests and uses. I guess Stalker NFPS and Stalker Client are both the same ease of use. Stalker NFPS you just input your MAC and donation in the plugin itself. With stalker client you just put your MAC and donation in the epg updater plugin. Am I correct?

Okay, I'm attempting to use the built-in PVR client with the epg updater. Everything works fine and the importing completes, but when I attempt to open the guide, it crashes my Kodi. =( I can load the channel list, but when I attempt to switch to guide, Kodi crashes.

Is there a way I can upload a log for assistance? It appears to be an issue with my device or set up, but not exactly sure what it is. I'll be forever greatful. Thank you!
    Last edited by Jmalibu; 05-18-2016 at 02:00 AM.

PVR Stalker & NFPS crashing Kodi

Salutations,

I have been using PVR NFPS 1.0.3 with no issues (aside from the blank EPG). psycon has stated "my epg is working fine with latest pvr.stalker.nfps" - the latest version of pvr.stalker.nfps is 1.0.8.

I updated to PVR NFPS 1.0.8 and upon attempting to open the guide, my Kodi crashes. I can view the channel list just fine, but when switching from "channels" view to "guide" view, Kodi crashes. I also tried to use the built in PVR Client, also version 1.0.8, and Kodi still crashes when trying to open the guide (channel view works just fine).

It appears the only PVR client I have success with is PVR NFPS 1.0.3. But I'm under the impression that I need to update to 1.0.8 in order for the EPG to function correctly in the future. If I revert back to PVR NFPS 1.0.3, will it work when the EPG is working again? Or do I absolutely have to update to 1.0.8?

I'm using Kodi 16.1 on M8S Android box.

Any assistance or suggestions is immensely appreciated. Thank you very much in advance.
    Last edited by Jmalibu; 05-18-2016 at 03:06 AM.

Reinstall whatever version of Kodi you are running.If you're running Window$ the installer will say:
    ---------------------------
    Kodi Setup
    A previous installation was detected in the selected destination folder. Do you really want to overwrite it
    Your settings and library data will be kept intact.
    Yes No
    Click yes and see if it fixes crashing, not sure it'll help, shouldn't hurt.

My guide will open but a lot of the channels don't have epg....I've defaulted Kodi installed just stalker nfps Still about 20% of guide is missing

Sorry, I should of mentioned that I'm using an Android box (M8S)

tux tux tux
    the status sticky is useful. thanks alot for your work.
    “there is nothing wrong with being insane, as long as you know it yourself.”

so am i still using local path or can we use a url mine is still blank with local path and i get unable to load guide error. i removed the epg_xmltv file rebooted still not working

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast