Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by tvnoobie View Post
    Yep, I got it working, thanks. Found out I mistyped the url, I had to type the exact one listed here: http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?1...et-up-tutorial not the one IKS66 sent me in the email.

What about if I punch in my Mag serial number into Stalker's configuration, so they both have the same serial? Will I still have to do a reset when I switch between them?

Is there any configuration I can do to avoid doing a reset when I switch between them?
    If you get caught on two different boxes at the same time, you will get banned and lose your donation. Be careful with that.

Fire From Within

What about if I punch in my Mag serial number into Stalker's configuration, so they both have the same serial? Will I still have to do a reset when I switch between them?

Is there any configuration I can do to avoid doing a reset when I switch between them?
    No, it's not that simple with the MAGs. The serial number is only part of the credentials sent by the MAG. You need the Device ID as well. The problem is that you need to install a script to extract it, but no one has ever posted success in doing it.

If you are able to get those credentials and clone them to a Kodi Add-on, you need to only run one of the devices at a time, and you can't run simultaneously, at least for very long.
    Last edited by dara; 07-22-2016 at 09:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    No, it's not that simple with the MAGs. The serial number is only part of the credentials sent by the MAG. You need the Device ID as well. The problem is that you need to install a script to extract it, but no one has ever posted success in doing it.

If you are able to get those credentials and clone them to a Kodi Add-on, you need to only run one of the devices at a time, and you can't run simultaneously, at least for very long.
    Thanks for your replay. Do NFPS/IKS66 know what the device ID of my mag is since I'm connected to their servers? If not, how about Informir themselves? Do you think they'd tell me if I emailed either of them?
    If none of that is possible, is there any way I can jailbreak/modify/whatever my Mag box so I can find out what my device ID is? Or even modify my device ID like I can in Stalker?

And yes I know I can't run both simultaneously, that's not what I'm trying to do. I don't have my laptop with me all the time and it's a hassle to log into the web portal and do a IPTV reset every time I want to switch between my bedroom and living room TV.
    Last edited by tvnoobie; 07-30-2016 at 05:04 PM.

You need the Device ID as well. The problem is that you need to install a script to extract it, but no one has ever posted success in doing it.
    What about this method: staff edited live link to other iptv site
    Will it work?
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 07-30-2016 at 09:58 PM.

So, bumping this because I still don't know how to find out my Mag's device ID. Anyone know?

On the bottom of the receiver.

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by rockycat View Post
    On the bottom of the receiver.
    Nah, it's not that simple. The credentials are encoded in the firmware, and he would need to install a script that would display that info. The instructions are in the original release post by "pocpoc", but no one has ever reported success with doing this.

Here is the post:

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...ghlight=pocpoc
    Last edited by dara; 08-19-2016 at 11:16 PM.

Nah, it's not that simple. The credentials are encoded in the firmware, and he would need to install a script that would display that info. The instructions are in the original release post by "pocpoc", but no one has ever reported success with doing this.
    Okay, I'm willing to try it though. Has anyone specifically said it doesn't work, or just that no one has posted trying it yet? I don't mind being the first to try.

Fire From Within

Okay, I'm willing to try it though. Has anyone specifically said it doesn't work, or just that no one has posted trying it yet? I don't mind being the first to try.
    Go for it!

Go for it!
    It actually worked (I used a program called Putty and followed the directions). Thanks again for the help!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast