Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Can I use the same donation (route) on two devices? (One Mag, one Kodi)

Both are in my household (in different rooms). I understand I won't be able to use them at the same time. I just want to configure them both with the same donation/login so I can watch one at a time.

I have a Mag254 box in one room, and a Kodi setup with Stalker in the other room. The problem is, I have to update my donation mac each time I want to switch TVs, since I have to use 00:1A:79 for the Mag box and 00:1A:78 for Kodi. This is a hassle. Isn't there a way to configure it so I can have both setup without having to switch Macs?

Nope your will have to change it since the first 3 mac's have to match device type!
    My software has no bugs it develops random features.

Junoir Member
    not sure about the nope I have it on 3 computers using kodi and one android Samsung view I just don't use more than 1 at a time I used same user password and always punch in the same serial number when I filled in the blanks in iptv stalker new paipino stalker

Quote Originally Posted by phantail View Post
    not sure about the nope I have it on 3 computers using kodi and one android Samsung view I just don't use more than 1 at a time I used same user password and always punch in the same serial number when I filled in the blanks in iptv stalker new paipino stalker
    But your donation mac starts with 00:1A:78, right? The problem is one of my devices is a Mag box, which requires a 00:1A:79 mac. All of your devices are android.

tvnoobie is correct now if he had android to android no problem I think even the emulators are a 78 mac now so like I said you will have to change the mac every time. Either that or sling box it
    My software has no bugs it develops random features.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedjoker View Post
    tvnoobie is correct now if he had android to android no problem I think even the emulators are a 78 mac now so like I said you will have to change the mac every time. Either that or sling box it
    What do you mean by sling box it? Can you explain?

Sorry to bump this but I still don't know what you mean by "sling box it".

Slingbox is a device that allows you to watch video/sound from your set top box (mag, avov, amazon fire, kodi pc, etc etc) - into many tv's.
    Code:
    http://www.slingbox.com/Products/Slingbox500/Features.aspx
    Last edited by Marley; 06-15-2016 at 11:42 PM.

Fire From Within

You can use the same MAC (the MAG254's) in both the MAG and Kodi, however you can only use one of the devices at a time, and will need to do an IPTV Reset when you wish to use the other device. You can use the PVR Stalker for this, IPTV Stalker and PVR Stalker NFPS does not allow this.

Since the OP has a device that uses the 00:1A:79 prefix where you can't modify the MAC, its "ok" to use that MAC in Kodi (and the STB Emulator). The services ask you to use the 00:1A:78 prefix for emulators only so that you don't conflict with a box owner's MAC. This is not an enforceable hard rule, rust realize if you do use the 79 prefix with Kodi or an emulator, you can be 'bumped', and you do need to change the MAC in the donation checker.

Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    You can use the same MAC (the MAG254's) in both the MAG and Kodi, however you can only use one of the devices at a time, and will need to do an IPTV Reset when you wish to use the other device. You can use the PVR Stalker for this, IPTV Stalker and PVR Stalker NFPS does not allow this.

Since the OP has a device that uses the 00:1A:79 prefix where you can't modify the MAC, its "ok" to use that MAC in Kodi (and the STB Emulator). The services ask you to use the 00:1A:78 prefix for emulators only so that you don't conflict with a box owner's MAC. This is not an enforceable hard rule, rust realize if you do use the 79 prefix with Kodi or an emulator, you can be 'bumped', and you do need to change the MAC in the donation checker.
    Please help? This isn't working. I can't login on the Kodi box, it just says "authentication failed"

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast