Junoir Member

tv on line set up

hi , all got this toy yesterday,set up was easy got server set up,but did not see the menu to set up language/wifi etc,not sure what/or if i miss anything.got some freezing on all channels around 830 esh have not check it after that so just wondering if lack of menu set have anything to do with that,app store and other where blank nothing came up on screen,so thanks for help ,all in all easy set up plug and go.

Moderator at Work
    Setup screen should have appeared shortly after booting, for now settings is the place you can go to check wifi or Ethernet Language, Time and display, just follow your nose and you should end up in correct place.

If you don't get anything in the market I would do a factory reset. That will get you to the first boot setup options and may bring the app store online for you too.

As theuduk stated, settings is the place to make changes after the first boot though. Same boxes are there that are at boot: Wifi, language, display, and time. To do a factory reset, settings -> system info -> factory data reset will get you there

Junoir Member
    Thanks will try,and post result

Junoir Member
    think i am missing a little something to truly experience all that this box have to offer, now iptv is working fine ,i did the reset data stuff got the set up menu,langage ,time wifi etc got that up, got iptv up again, yesterday i realized that parent lock default back to 0, got into setting to change lock but it kept defaulting to 0, then i tried vod the movie was not in English, tried to get into setting to change language but menu did not come up,none of then iptv ""time out" app store and others blank....so end up unplugging cord and start again,not sure where i am screwing up i have an Ethernet cable plug into box and also wifi set up(box is wire less i guess) thinking maybe they are cancelling each other out, the plus is when it came back up saw a lot more sport channel, so begs the question do i have to power off for new channel. thanks for help

Moderator at Work
    In the VOD did you left arrow then select English? I have never touched the parental lock so is set to 0000 a factory reset should bring it back if you still have issues, without the Power Off the channels will come in but may take a bit of time not sure how much though.