Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Junoir Member
    Nobody else getting the same thing? I know I get no guide data either just like sfipricej... it is a PIA and I have to disable the plugin as it pops up every 5 minutes or so. I appreciate knowing it, but that often??

Anyways, anyone getting guide data updates for rocket? or any of them?

Quote Originally Posted by Cub69 View Post
    Nobody else getting the same thing? I know I get no guide data either just like sfipricej... it is a PIA and I have to disable the plugin as it pops up every 5 minutes or so. I appreciate knowing it, but that often??

Anyways, anyone getting guide data updates for rocket? or any of them?
    I am running SPMC with the built in stalker client with direct full EPG remote URL (not the short nfps.********** but the long one that comes up if you get redirected to after putting it into a browser) as the short one does not load for me. The EPG XML downloads to the pvr.stalker directory but it only shows 8 channels.. For me at least..

I'm running straight kodi with firetvguru build with the IPTV Stalker plus 10.2.4 for all my VOD needs as it has all the other third party addons I'll ever need.. No problems at all..

Running the same donation info in both builds is fine due to closing one out completely before going to the other, on the same firestick.

Mr. Couch Potato
    I have a years subscription that I've had done last October. I recently updated my Kodi. I've been trying for over two weeks to download the IPTV Stalker plus from the EPG ninja repo. The other day it downloaded for over an hour then said installation failed. I've tried on various boxes. Please help!!!

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by Bigearl1230 View Post
    Mr. Couch Potato
    I have a years subscription that I've had done last October. I recently updated my Kodi. I've been trying for over two weeks to download the IPTV Stalker plus from the EPG ninja repo. The other day it downloaded for over an hour then said installation failed. I've tried on various boxes. Please help!!!
    If you want to get the mod version, look at the first post in this thread, which has the links to his version. It is not on any approved/friendly repo.

If you want the 10.2.4 version, go here:
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?1...l=1#post120726

Trying to figure out what is wrong with my setup. The EPG doesn't load auto when using the PVR IPTV simple client.

I have to download the epg via browser then point the client to the file, clear the database and re-enable the Live TV function.

Otherwise EPG is blank. I'm using the same url to download the epg as well. "http://localhost:8899/epg?xml=1.

Any ideas on this?

Edit*****************

Had a hard time with it. The PVR Stalker Client didn't load the epg either, at first using the provider option.

After I obliterated everything in the cache folder,Stalker Client now works with the XML TV option pointed to the IPTV Stalker Video Addon EPG Server url.
    Last edited by PangOS; 09-25-2016 at 01:13 PM.

I have quite a few issues trying to use stalker service with the addon and the pvr client. Have some questions I was really hoping to get help with.
    I'm using the modded addon hoping ~couchpotato can chime in as well.

When the send device info is selected, does the Add-on generate the Serial, Dev and Sig ids and use them, unseen by me? I noticed that the fields are filled in auto in the pvr stalker client.

When the (newer feature ACC. PCR sync is enabled, which portal does it use for the info? As well as when does the add-on actually perform the setup of the pvr stalker client? Currently after I setup the options in the add-on I keep checking (opening the add-on, restarting kodi) to see if it has been setup yet and it just seems to do so whenever it does.

I can't use the Stalker Client anymore. previously I was constantly getting failed to get stream url. Prior to that it used to happen randomly then started occurring every time. I reset and re-entered all info. Now all the client ever does is Authentication failed.

Trying to figure it all out, using two different isps, one donation works with one ISP but not another and vice versa. (Authorization failed. Try a reset) Reset doesn't help, mac change doesn't help.

I hope I can get help with this I can get to view through the add-n like only 10% of the time I try.

Edit:

I have another question about the channel list when it's loaded via the PVR IPTV Simple Client, there are extra ones at the top and the whole list numbering goes off. Anything I can do with this?
    Last edited by PangOS; 10-15-2016 at 01:59 AM.

Looking to get the EPG going. I'm running IPTV stalker plus 10.3.4-r6. I've been unable to tie it to the epg. I've never been able to get the built-in to work. Not sure if I need to have the IPTV simple client enabled and or the stalker client enabled. I've tried both, I get a message saying no pvr loaded, or stalked authentication failed. My stalker plus works great, just no epg. Please help!

Make certain you have both IPTV Stalker Plus and PVR Stalker client disabled when you are configuring PVR Stalker client. Once PVR Stalker client is configured according to the guidelines below (minus those EPG guide settings), do an IPTV Reset at your Donation Checker. Wait 15 minutes and then enable PVR Stalker client. Leave IPTV Stalker Plus disabled, though. You can't have both enabled at the same time.

For the EPG use...

Only XMLTV or Prefer XMLTV
    Remote Location
    Code:
    http://yahyabell.com/
    (Those are LL's beLL not one ones.)

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?1...et-up-tutorial
    Last edited by ilan; 12-12-2016 at 03:52 PM.
    Beginner's Guide for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...-you-should-do

Kodi Options for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php?71-Kodi

Check the Announcement Section...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php...-Announcements

Thanks ilan, I'll give it a try

This thread should be deleted if its no longer supported
    Last edited by Bkman2020; 02-10-2017 at 09:44 PM.
    Lets Go !

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast