Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Security

Security

This service has been avalible for subscription for almost a year now. Since then there have been numerous security features enable to keep the streams from being piggy back . As of late I'm starting to see clone software appear once more. Is the info we give for activation secure ? And why is this service always the one under attack? Or are these clones a way of giving a free trail?

I have no idea what you are asking. Do you already have an active donation? If not, do you think someone here is going steer you toward free access? This is the number one (numero uno) site and yes youtubbers are going to steal your money claiming they have a backdoor. It's up to you!

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ilan View Post
    I have no idea what you are asking.(clearly...) Do you already have an active donation? If not, do you think someone here is going steer you toward free access? This is the number one (numero uno) site and yes youtubbers are going to steal your money claiming they have a backdoor. It's up to you!
    * What he is saying is that the addon is already being cloned, right now, today. Just search Youtube if you doubt it! I won't put the links here, you'll have to search.*

He wants to know if it can be stopped! It doesn't seem to me, he's looking for a free access at all.

deangelio - fyi, it isn't "only this service", but rather any and all active TV links that have been getting routinely hacked. ALL of THEM! Nothing changes, same old, same old.

The PVR method was secure btw, and a new Stalker addon was not a good idea, imo.
    Last edited by bernie D; 05-12-2016 at 10:01 PM. Reason: spelling

Yes there are several iptv stalker clones out there now that are working, I have a paid subscription and have used the addons to test them and they are working 100%. I was wondering if papiaotv was aware and are you guys working towards taking these clones down? there's at least 3 clones right now

There have been layers of security emplimented this past year from Mac addresses , device id, login, password, order id, creating serial numbers. I'm saying with all these security walls, clones should not exist .

tell that to direct tv

On a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam...
    Quote Originally Posted by asft View Post
    tell that to direct tv
    So you're saying that those clones are not leeching from our service? and they're leeching directly from Direct Tv?

I think deangelio might be right with all that security implementation we went through those clones should not exist.
    Catch me smoking weed where the Wild things are.

Stalker addon for Kodi has a bug and there is a bug that creates a problem for the defense system of the server. Тhe author has used the library, which was originally for files (VOD), not for live TV - streams . Library makes two GET requests to the server - the first time to determine the "length" of the file (which is completely unnecessary because , as does length ) , the second time - to read it. Well designed security system report it as reusing the same token ( because is reusing the same token ) and cut access , but here it is permitted . Then things are elementary to penetrate inside the server.
    none for now !

I just hope something can be done about the clones. A new one was just released minutes ago. It hurts the integrity of the service provided. Which may lead to over saturation of non subscribers , causing paid subscribers to have freezing and connection issues. May be a rough weekend ahead.

Fire From Within

The 'clones' just use the IPTV Stalker with 'found' valid donation numbers (usually 10 digits ... which aren't issued by papiao) and simple MACs, like 44:55:66, or 33:33:33. It's so obvious, but there has to be someone to react to it.

I'd advise not using the "clones" as your IP address could be associated with them, and your connection would get banned to the server.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast