Corsair Hydro Series H110i Extreme CPU

Corsair Hydro Series H110i Extreme CPU I just got this anyone running a liquid cooler for there cpu

On a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam...
    Quote Originally Posted by asft View Post
    Corsair Hydro Series H110i Extreme CPU I just got this anyone running a liquid cooler for there cpu
    I'm running three Corsairs closed loops on my PC's. I'm using two Corsair Hydro Series H80 Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Coolers for mine and my sons PC and I'm running one Corsair Hydro Series H60 High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler on my Ubuntu server.

Couldn't be any happier with these closed loops setups and they're good for 5-6 years before you need to think about changing them.

Here's the H80 in action DSC_0662.jpg
    and here's the H60 High Performance DSC_0079.jpg

Also H75 High Performance in Corsair Carbide Series 100R ATX Mid-Tower Computer Case DSC_0141.jpg
    Catch me smoking weed where the Wild things are.

thanks i want to overclock and they say thats best to use and keep me cool when it get to 105 in my room wont overclock then

On a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam...
    Quote Originally Posted by asft View Post
    thanks i want to overclock and they say thats best to use and keep me cool when it get to 105 in my room wont overclock then
    It all depends on how far you want to push your CPU if closed loop is not enough then you might want to look into some open loop cooling blocks, may I ask what's the reason for overclocking your system? just for experimenting? That closed loop you picked up should keep your cpu nice and freezing crispy if you don't go overboard.

Last time I overclocked a CPU it was if I remember correctly an i5 and I pushed it to 4.6ghz with a EvO 212 which is air cooling not liquid.

Here's a nice guide for overclocking,
    Catch me smoking weed where the Wild things are.

yea doing EvO 212 and getting almost 4.7 with that now and i dont go over board very happy to go that speed im fine for now thanks for your post setting it up tonight
    Last edited by Marley; 05-13-2016 at 07:47 PM.