Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Showbox app

Showbox app

Why is this app going landscape when trying to open any ideas on how to fix

Quote Originally Posted by grodri1972 View Post
    Why is this app going landscape when trying to open any ideas on how to fix
    There is a lot with that app that doesn't work. I would just take it off as most of us did.

Probation
    i was facing the same problems, you can read this guide:
    Code:
    http://goo.gl/do6Ov6
    read the rules
    Last edited by Marley; 07-20-2016 at 03:13 PM.

Probation
    Get app from its official site you will get all your solution from where. hxxp://showboxappdownload.co showbox is an app gives you mind blowing movies experience because of its user friendly interface with showbox apk you can ge all kind of latest movies at just few clicks.
    Last edited by Kimbo; 09-01-2016 at 01:29 PM. Reason: no live links

Yea Showbox and also Megabox work great ...........Just not on Avov Boxes.............

update it worksyou are right i asked if they can make it work just now update at 82 % lets see if it works for me 87 megs big is that right? nope didnt take in android apps got it to first movie now you see me 2 says site back may take few mins wow got t working in programs android apps
    This is what i did
    downloaded 4-66 would not let me do 69 on stick
    next did this this is copy and paste
    @rudawgg Here is what I did to install some apks in my AVOV TVOnline 4 :

1 - Download the apk of the app that you need from the internet (you can do that directly via the browser or using your PC and a USB drive or memory card, ...), there is a lot of websites to get that or you can copy it from any rooted android device.

2 - After installing kodi, run it, go to "Programs" >> "Android apps" (here you will get all the installed apps in your box) >> "Settings" (here you will get the settings window of android), then "Security and restrictions" then turn "unknown sources" to "on", and "verify apps" and "restricted profile" to "off".

3 - Then back to kodi >> "Programs" >> "Android apps" but this time go to "AppInstaller" (the app which we will use to install apks), then select your source (local disk, memory card, usb drive), the app will search all available apks, then you have just to pick (check it at the right, don't click) the one that you want to install and on the menu at the top right, click "install".

That's all.

@ecko665 You have just to do the 3rd step (check then "install", no click).

it didnt work then took stick off went back to android apps scroll down to show box click it said need update was 87 megs big after that
    scrolled down to show box again and it loaded so it works in program android apps
    Last edited by Marley; 09-01-2016 at 06:41 PM.

it works but think you need a vpn for it to be safe so not for me

Quote Originally Posted by karasmith View Post
    Get app from its official site you will get all your solution from where. hxxp://showboxappdownload.co showbox is an app gives you mind blowing movies experience because of its user friendly interface with showbox apk you can ge all kind of latest movies at just few clicks.
    That's not the official site for showbox, it's another clone, but if it worked better, i'd be happy to use it.
    The official (oiginal) was http://showsbox.ru/data/showbox.apk to download the app, and it has since moved due to the clones everywhere.
    The official facebook page is - https://www.facebook.com/showboxandroidofficial/ and the official site is - http://coolvideoapp.com/

I can get showbox installed, but it has some audio sync issues on some servers.
    Last edited by T1234; 09-15-2016 at 01:27 PM.

like i said i tried it and works but dont use it was just a test for me to see if i could get it going didnt even know about clones till you said something i just took it from post 3

ASFT.................."Programs" >> "Android apps" but this time go to "AppInstaller" .............appinstaller is not listed.........? kodi 16.1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast