Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junoir Member

New to IPTV and tinkering with Apple TV4

Hi all,

I'm new to this IPTV game but keen to learn. So far I've been able to successfully side load Kodi on my new ATV4 and get my IPTV66 subscription working with the Stalker client. Next step is to try and get the EPG working. It's been quite a challenge so far as the support for the Apple TV Kodi is a little limited. The main one being that there is no Stalker NFPS client available and loading zip files from my computer is not possible with my set up, for some reason.

But it certainly makes the new Apple TV an excellent piece of entertainment hardware. The fact that I can now get Kodi to work has made it even better. Before that I had a jailbroken ATV2 which was much better than the ATV3, which to this day still remains un-hackable.

I'm pretty sure that you could get IPTV66 without side-loading Kodi, but by purchasing Mrmc which is available from the app store. It also has the Stalker client installed. It's a limited version of Kodi, stripped down enough to pass Apple's app store requirements.

I live in hope that someone might build a custom app that supports paid IPTV subscriptions with a more Apple-esque interface and maybe even support for Siri. How cool would that be?

Welcome to IPTV Talk
    My software has no bugs it develops random features.

Pinball Wizard
    Welcome to IPTV Talk and enjoy!!Beeza!!!

Welcome to IPTV Talk, Beezai. Enjoy your time here!

Moderator at Work
    nd welcome to ipptvtalk, enjoy yourself here,

Welcome to IPTVTALK enjoy
    Search and you shall find. Ask and you shall receive. Give me beer friends for life

Moderator at Work
    Hello and welcome aboard.

welcome to iptv talk

HD stands for Harley Davidson 4wheelin's Avatar
    welcome to iptv talk.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beeza View Post
    Hi all,

I'm new to this IPTV game but keen to learn. So far I've been able to successfully side load Kodi on my new ATV4 and get my IPTV66 subscription working with the Stalker client. Next step is to try and get the EPG working. It's been quite a challenge so far as the support for the Apple TV Kodi is a little limited. The main one being that there is no Stalker NFPS client available and loading zip files from my computer is not possible with my set up, for some reason.

But it certainly makes the new Apple TV an excellent piece of entertainment hardware. The fact that I can now get Kodi to work has made it even better. Before that I had a jailbroken ATV2 which was much better than the ATV3, which to this day still remains un-hackable.

I'm pretty sure that you could get IPTV66 without side-loading Kodi, but by purchasing Mrmc which is available from the app store. It also has the Stalker client installed. It's a limited version of Kodi, stripped down enough to pass Apple's app store requirements.

I live in hope that someone might build a custom app that supports paid IPTV subscriptions with a more Apple-esque interface and maybe even support for Siri. How cool would that be?
    Can I ask how you did this? I have the "Stalker Client" that came with it. I cant seem to figure out how to manipulate it to show my channels. It has a bunch of other fields like "Username/password" server etc.. Can you please explain how you were able to do that?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast