Anticipated TV Shows

Just a few shows I am waiting on. I think preacher looks really promising... I just hope it's not over hyped!

Preacher (2016_)

Release May 22

Plot: Rev. Jesse Custer is a badass Texas preacher who loses his faith and learns that God has left heaven, forsaking His duties. After merging with a mysterious entity who gives him the power to make anyone do what he says, Jesse embarks on a perilous mission to literally find God, and hold Him responsible for His abdication. Accompanying Jesse on his journey are his ex-girlfriend Tulip and a hard-drinking, beer-guzzling Irish vampire named Cassidy...but hot on their heels is the Saint of Killers, an immortal killing machine armed with a pair of supernatural Colt revolvers and the power to destroy entire armies.

Stranger Things (2016_)

Release July 15

Plot: Set in the 1980s in Montauk, NY, a young boy vanishes into thin air. As friends, family and local police search for answers, they are drawn into an extraordinary mystery involving top-secret government experiments, terrifying supernatural forces and one very strange little girl.

Van Helsing (2016_)

Release September 9

Plot: Vanessa Helsing, distant relative of famous vampire hunter Abraham Van Helsing, is resurrected only to find that vampires have taken over the world. She is humanity's last hope to lead an offensive to take back what has been lost.

Luke Cage (2016_)

Release September 30

Plot: Given superstrength and durability by a sabotaged experiment, a wrongly accused man escapes prison to become a superhero for hire.

Westworld (2016_)

Release December 30

Plot: The story revolves around a futuristic theme park staffed by robots that can help guests live out their fantasies. The park breaks down, however, and two guests taking a Wild West adventure find themselves stalked by a gun-slinging android.
    Last edited by wickedjoker; 05-10-2016 at 08:42 PM.
    My software has no bugs it develops random features.