Jigsaw Icons after installing Kodi on my PC

Hey everyone,

I am usually pretty good at figuring these things out but I am stumped on this one. I was doing some testing before attempting to program my droid box.

I installed kodi on windows and my preferred addons, all is working fine but I get jigsaw icons rather than the addon icon.

I have tried deleted the textures13.db file as I was suggested it would reset and rebuild once I rebooted kodi/xbmc but it will not allow me to delete it.

Has anyone else come accross this issue and if so can you enlighten me on how to rectify it?
    So you want free TV? GET OUT OF MY WAY! Here goes.... the lights might dimm....

Fire From Within

Deleting textures13.db won't do anything unless you delete all the cached thumbnails as well. I've not had a problem with deleting the thumbnails or the textures file, I'm not sure why you can't unless you aren't running as an administrator.

Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    Deleting textures13.db won't do anything unless you delete all the cached thumbnails as well. I've not had a problem with deleting the thumbnails or the textures file, I'm not sure why you can't unless you aren't running as an administrator.
    I have tried to run as administrator as well and it still does not work. I re-installed and re-ran wizards with no luck still
    So you want free TV? GET OUT OF MY WAY! Here goes.... the lights might dimm....