Thread: support

support

I realize that Avov is in business to make money but I am getting frustrated by the total lack of web site support of things as simple as a PDF file for owners of certain current premium models of their products and also not any FAQs in any help areas. They are however pushing ahead to sell the next new thing rather than tidying up on their previous sales to people who have already spent . I am sorry it's an old complaint but it just frustrates me that much!

what are you talking about and what box many are here like this one http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?12696-Tutorial do you have time to read and do a search on what box i dont read minds
    Last edited by Marley; 05-09-2016 at 10:59 PM.

I have been looking for the device manual for the Avov fuse since November of 2015 as a pdf file on the official Avov site. Also on the same site Avov.tv I cannot find that anything in their help files other than for RMA.s No FAQs or other help. I have spoken to their tech and asked for updates on these things. This is their home site I am referring to. Just one sample question would be the IR amplifier plug on the side will it help on those days the remote just won't switch channels. If so how do you use this. I can now by playing get to the record setup and the clock on the top right sets to 00:00:00 with a red record icon flashing to the left of it. I cannot get it to do a record yet. A file name is left on the flash drive that cannot be watched afterwards. I think this was to be their flagship unit not an Edsel to be thrown aside> http://avov.tv/device-manuals/

By the way thank you for your help so far ASFT.
    Last edited by Hemiclone; 05-10-2016 at 12:10 AM.

what box will recorded tvonline none that i know of yet hope soon now IR amplifier plug would it help if you can plug it into the fuse then yes but the problem it had was not that

But it also gives you the option to record from the tuner on the fuse box and he is right you can press record it will show recording then stop and create the file but it is empty or can not be played back. I've been meaning to send a ticket in for that.
    My software has no bugs it develops random features.

oh thanks i cant run tuner will send that in and the pdf too they just got info from me on that one i really didnt know about that you can record so i learned something new today and Hemiclone sorry you are so right on both was thinking us on site
    Last edited by Marley; 05-10-2016 at 01:26 AM.

Thanks asft
    My software has no bugs it develops random features.

I am sorry to announce that Avov not only hasn't put up a device manual for the fuse on their home web site but now have removed the device manuals for the products they were earlier supporting. They still haven't included any help files or the like on their new web site. They only appear to be trying to sell their next offering. Makes me wonder if I bought something that they now consider to be a mistake. I am sorry about the negativity of this post but I have asked nicely for support directly and through this site to let them know of my concerns.

We are releasing manuals for all devices including the Fuse
    as we are sold out of them
    I think Tv online + is done
    V2 is done
    Vixo Fuse is almost done
    I can find out tomorrow when the manuals will be out
    We are even making videos for the Fuse
    so people can see how it works
    I think most of the manuals are in editing process
    so hold on please the other were being updated for there new web site and new middleware and new product
    so again hold on please stop being so negativity good things will happen
    thanks
    Last edited by Marley; 06-01-2016 at 05:07 AM.