Is there maintenance going on ?

Does anyone know if there is maintenance going on. Last several evenings just been able to watch the barber pole but was ok till about 7 pm est, but today cannot even get service in the morning.

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by romo View Post
    Does anyone know if there is maintenance going on. Last several evenings just been able to watch the barber pole but was ok till about 7 pm est, but today cannot even get service in the morning.
    Nothing significant has been announced. It's assumed that on-going tuning and maintenance is in progress, but nothing that should be affecting all people. Reboot your box before doing anything with your configuration, and if that doesn't work, do an IPTV Reset on the donation checker.

Did a reset ( 2nd one in 3 days ) & back in business. I will know what to do the next time this happens. Sad to say missed the new episode of Deadliest Catch last night.
    Will have to catch it another time. Thanks.

Been down most of last night and today. Tried doing "reset" but I am getting this error message...
    "Sorry but there is not match with the information provided or your Route expired a long time ago."
    Donation numbers are showing as correct and there are 293 days remaining on my sub.
    Any ideas as to how this may be corrected?

Junoir Member
    Sledge,

I am getting the "Sorry but there is not match with the information provided or your Donation expired a long time ago." error with the donation checker as well. I have 2 different valid donations #'s and both of them are coming up with this error. Both donation #'s worked yesterday! In fact, everything was working fine until this afternoon when I got a authorization failed error out of nowhere. I tried to login into the donation checker (tired this with both of my donation numbers) to reset things but I can not even login into the donation checker.

Any help would be helpful.

Junoir Member
    I'm getting the same thing!

I continue to get the "Sorry but there is not match with the information provided or your Route expired a long time ago." message.
    Most maddening and I do NOT know how to fix it or with whom to seek help from.
    Perhaps a "MOD" would take the time to investigate this situation and offer us a "how to fix"?
    Yes, it was working for me yesterday too, then out of the blue, everything went down and then not able to do an "IPTV RESET", just that damn goofy message which is driving me bonkers. My donation is good for another 293 days yet it is not recognized by the system. I want NEW DONATION NUMBERS if this is the case, but where do I get them from?

If you went through a reseller go there for help but if you went one of the three that we use then go there and send a complaint email.

Ok, Thank you rockycat, will contact one of the three with a complaint. Hope they are able to correct this situation.