Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Went in to inner portal and it loaded the latest software RootFS Version: 0.2.18-r11-254 Wed Mar 18 17:58:59 EET 2015. I have mine set to auto update and as soon as I went into the inner portal it loaded the the new r11 software.
    Last edited by ladysmith; 03-24-2015 at 11:35 PM. Reason: more information

And now - with this r11 update - both MAG devices, the MAG 250 and the MAG 254, are more than ever!

Since today I have 4 Portals on my MAG 254 to use. Wonderful!

OK, my other devices: AuraHD Plus (MAG 255/AuraHD2) and AuraHD International Second Edition (MAG 255/AuraHD8) had this fine Multiportal mode also in Firmware r10...

But also my AuraHD International Second Edition has got a new update:
    Build 0.2.18-r11-255

Manfred
    Last edited by EPAPRESS; 03-24-2015 at 12:42 AM.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by alphablondy View Post
    I went to the inner portal to update as well. F1 does bring up a new menu for additional portals. I guess you have to fill out portal 2 in order to get the full 8.
    Are you able to switch between portals after activating multiple portals? For me I can only access the default server that it is set to, whenever I select "reload portal". I am able to access the inner portal through "Go to the inner portal".
    Last edited by jimmyboscom; 03-23-2015 at 11:10 PM.
    Using MAG 254

not sure what you mean jimmy but once your in the inner portal , click settings, system settings, servers, this brings you to Portals. 2 are listed , you have to select F1 for more, then turn on multiportal mode to gain access to the 8. hope that helps.

Moderator at Work
    I also did the new updated went into inner portal it automatic down loaded the new r11 software. Thanks guys keep up all the good work staff and members!!!

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by K00lKatT View Post
    not having any probs with any VOD selections??
    No prob with the VOD , just when playing certain downloaded .avi's. still the same after the update to r11 firmware
    will try to narrow the problem down further but as before , no problem playing on jynxbox or with vlc player

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by alphablondy View Post
    not sure what you mean jimmy but once your in the inner portal , click settings, system settings, servers, this brings you to Portals. 2 are listed , you have to select F1 for more, then turn on multiportal mode to gain access to the 8. hope that helps.
    I did that and I can access up to 8 servers too. The thing is I am using three servers, (two others plus iptvprivateserver).

My problem: Before activating the multiple portals, I could switch from one portal/server from any particular server, by pressing RELOAD PORTAL, then I will see an option to load the embeded server or load the other two servers. So if I am in the IKS server, and I press the settings and chose RELOAD PORTAL, and then OK at the prompt if I want to restart portal, I will see the four things. EMBEDDED PORTAL, THE TWO PORTALS I CONFIGURED, & SYSTEMS SETTINGS. However when multiple server is activated, and restart the portal, the DEFAULT portal is loaded automatically. But should I chose to steam from another server and select the RELOAD PORTAL from within that server, it will ONLY load back the server that is configured as the default server. So if IKS is in portal 2 and another server in portal 1 is the default server, I cannot access IKS, and the same if I switch IKS that is still in portal 2 as the default, then I can only access IKS because it is the default server.

So my question to you is? Do you have more than one servers activated (F1) and if so, how do you move from one to the other?
    Using MAG 254

TV Addicted
    did you try leaving the first portal slot empty?

have you tried the menu button?....are you turning the unused portals off when not using??
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyboscom View Post
    I did that and I can access up to 8 servers too. The thing is I am using three servers, (two others plus iptvprivateserver).

My problem: Before activating the multiple portals, I could switch from one portal/server from any particular server, by pressing RELOAD PORTAL, then I will see an option to load the embeded server or load the other two servers. So if I am in the IKS server, and I press the settings and chose RELOAD PORTAL, and then OK at the prompt if I want to restart portal, I will see the four things. EMBEDDED PORTAL, THE TWO PORTALS I CONFIGURED, & SYSTEMS SETTINGS. However when multiple server is activated, and restart the portal, the DEFAULT portal is loaded automatically. But should I chose to steam from another server and select the RELOAD PORTAL from within that server, it will ONLY load back the server that is configured as the default server. So if IKS is in portal 2 and another server in portal 1 is the default server, I cannot access IKS, and the same if I switch IKS that is still in portal 2 as the default, then I can only access IKS because it is the default server.

So my question to you is? Do you have more than one servers activated (F1) and if so, how do you move from one to the other?

you r right.....with only 2 portals you can switch back and forward reloding the portal....with multiple on you can only load 1 and to load the other one you have to reset every time...
    The way I solved is using 2 private servers in my #2 slot (with SIPTV) and NFPS in #1 slot

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast