Junoir Member

T1 and Rii controller

so i bought the dreamlink box and man this is a great box fast and stable coming from a mag254 that says a lot. i wanted to know if anyone has the Rii 8 remote and if you are able to find the EPG button on it. it kind of defeats the purpose of having suck a good Rii remote if i cant do all the functions of the box and need to revert back to the stock remote to do a simple task as EPG lol. also if it cant do it can this be brought to the attention of the dreamlink team so maybe they can look into it and implement it on a newer update.

here is the remote i purchased with back light and its great by the way had a couple of them before but none that had the backlight till now it also comes with a new wire to charge the controller and extend the usb dongle at the same time with the same wire.

No live links please.
    Last edited by catz; 05-04-2016 at 02:18 AM.

I pulled out my old rii8 to test with the Dreamlink and couldn't figure things out either. You should consider mx3 airmouse as its much nicer and has better range. Also I noticed the new avov tvonline 4 optional airmouse remote is actually an mx3 with avov printed on it