Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Unable to load guide after new install

So I had to do a fresh install of kodi 16.1

I have a iptv66 donation
    Using built in stalker client 1.0.8
    Downloaded epg ninja updater 1.0.16

All was working well. Decided to change my MAC address as it had been a while, changed all mac details in stalker client and the epg updater. The stalker client finds the channels but no guide. It worked last night at 3am when I last check it, with guide. I foolishly turned off my box then went to bed.
    This morning I get the "unable to load guide message"
    In the ninja updater I have my new mac, donation number, portal 1.iptv66.tv and the configure PVR stalker as ticked.

I have tried unticking the configure PVR stalker, cleared tv cache, cleared tv guide. No joy. I tried defaults and re-entered details, no joy

The stalker client is set xmltv guide only,
    Cache guide data - ticked
    Cache time - 24 hours
    Scope - local path
    Local path-auto generated
    Serial number, device Id, device id2, signature-all auto generated

Is the problem at my end, have I missed something?

I have tried a couple of iptv resets, can't do anymore today. Tried clearing cache in live tv so many times.

Help would be much appreciated

Banned
    OK, so tried one more iptv reset. Big mistake, getting a message never seen before. Can't even load the channels anymore although I did not change the settings. I checked the log and found a:

Attempt to use invalid handle 1 - NO IDEA WHAT IT MEANS

http://postimg.org/image/nn3z0lw5t/c7646084/

I am lost and confused. Anyone please?

Banned
    The message when trying to active live tv is- unknown error.

That has done me in

Same here can't understand what is going on. Using EPG NINJA UPADTER on Kodi 16.1. Everything was working fine until yesterday. I turned on my box and it gave me an error unable to load guide from client?? I did a Mac reset and IPTV reset still no go. I tried it all, also got the same error as you "unkown error". Please some help would also be appreciated. I got it working. No colorful guide, I disabled the TV in general in Kodi/ disabled the stalker client/ cleared the data in general. Then changed the guide to prefer xmltv and enabled the client first then TV in general. Cleared the data and I got the guide up but no color. At least it's something until I figure it out. As xmltv only doesn't want to work.

Banned
    Thanks,I'll try that. I can't even get stalker client working with my donation at the moment. Was working a few hours ago until the "unknown error message"

Hi Guys,

I am still getting unable to load guide error.

My pvr stalker is setup using the EPG stalker updater, it configures my PVR stalker just fine and all channels load but I get the message (unable to load guide) so it is completely empty. BTW in my pvr stalker guide is set as XMLTV only also XMLTV is set to local path with a directory path set underneath like : /storage/emulated/o/android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/temp/epg_xmltv.xml.

Is the above path supposed to be (local path) and is that path correct?

Thanks in advance!

Banned
    Unbelievably mine has come back to life following Acf150's method. So a big thank you for that.

Qasim. The local path looks correct to me. I checked it with mine. Follow his instructions. If your mac address and iptv reset are OK then from where he says, "disable tv in general Kodi...... Change to prefer XMLTV.

Have you tried a iptv reset?

Banned
    Oh and mine is the full colour guide, this is all very strange. We both went down the same route and one has colour and one b&w

hi guys that advice fixed the issue. Thank you so much was stuck for agessss!. BTW is it normal some channels don't have channel information? Thought this should be a full guide. For example 4seven and channel 5 are empty

That is normal. The guide relies on multiple sources for information. If the guide does not get the information from the source, the guide has no information to display for the channel.

I have a feeling you are not loading the ********** guide, since you have selected something other than xml only. There was a problem with the epg_xmltv.epg file earlier today, so that may have been a problem earlier, but you need to select xlm only or you will get the provider guide.
    Last edited by ilan; 05-02-2016 at 10:35 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast