Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junoir Member

Reached Maximum Searches

I just signed up and was trying to get stalker working and apparently used up all my searches in the process and am unable to change mac to try the troubleshooting that i found on the forums, Is there anyway to get around that 24 hour wait, also, I never got a username and password to login to the system at iptv66.tv, is there like a default password for my email i signed up with or something? Thanks

All you should need is your route number to access your donation where you can change your MAC and do an IPTV Reset. Yes, you'll need to wait. You might want to detail the issues you encountered, however.

Code:
    https://iks66.tv/main/search/

Junoir Member
    First I tried doing it using the manual setup in the actual stalker client, when It kept saying it could not load channels I tried changing the ids, and tried a couple different urls i found on forums for the xmltv but none worked, so i tried using the updater and then I started getting authentication failures, so i went to do iptv reset and it locked me out, so now i cant change my mac addresses or anything. Is the site controlled by IP? I have 5 statics, I could always reroute a ip if that will allow me to get to the routes again to change the mac.

There aren't a couple of different url's you can use, unless you mean the long and short addresses, which technically resolve to the same address. Here is a precise tutorial for getting the PVR Stalker client up and running.

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?1...et-up-tutorial

Junoir Member
    Those are the first instructions I followed, then i followed the ones on the bottom in the video, then I found another set of instructions in another thread, basicly, too many attempts to get it going now im locked out.

When you're able to get back in, configure according to the first set of directions and post the exact issues/error messages in the Kodi > PVR Stalker clients thread. Don't exhaust your options the next time before you seek assistance.

Junoir Member
    Had i known i only had a certain number of attempts I would have stopped after the first or 2nd attempt haha.

Yes, it's a security measure to make sure people don't spend an eternity trying to guess their way into the system.

Junoir Member
    Ok, so i bought a new route, went through step by step and did everything again. When i go to enable tv it says authentication failed. I went and did reset IPTV and still says Authentication failed. I need help getting this going please

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast