Thread: Up or Down?

Up or Down?

Been trying to connect and am unable. Reading posts it seems some are up, some still not working. I have a Mag 254 on Portal 5 and am unable to connect. It asked for authorization and I authorized. Got the barber pole but know action. Should I do a iptv reset? Don't what to mess with it if we are still in a server service mode. Thx

My epg populates but getting a failed to load stream error on all of the channels

back up and running WooHoo!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by canuck74 View Post
    Been trying to connect and am unable. Reading posts it seems some are up, some still not working. I have a Mag 254 on Portal 5 and am unable to connect. It asked for authorization and I authorized. Got the barber pole but know action. Should I do a iptv reset? Don't what to mess with it if we are still in a server service mode. Thx

yea some channel up some channel down everyday not all channel up everyday

yes up but the up is better down cause almost every channel except tvj jamdown and even the youtube freezes and stucks i am truly tired of this and the lies

pot?
    Quote Originally Posted by NAUDITOR View Post
    yes up but the up is better down cause almost every channel except tvj jamdown and even the youtube freezes and stucks i am truly tired of this and the lies
    You have issues with your ISP if YouTube is freezing! Stop with the BS you won't do anything to help yourself and all you do is complain! The YouTube is the dead giveaway you have ISP issues so enough blaming the server as it has nothing to do with YouTube! You don't want to help yourself so beat it with your bs complaints! You have yet to answer this thread.

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?1...r-yet&p=133544

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NAUDITOR View Post
    Literally YouTube isn't like owned by them so it's 100% you and your ISP! I watch TV everyday with my box and surprised I never get a problem except when it's announced that they will be down.

Service is working good. Just had a hiccup with Authentication problem today and I did a IPTV reset on enter back my code twice on the emulator and back in the game. Only station that sticking is ID which I watch a lot but hopefully that should resolve soon .