Junoir Member

Bought the Donation Cde and worked fine on Papiao.tv but this morning did not... help

Bought the Donation Cade and worked fine on Papiao.tv but this morning did not... help please

Last night from 6-pm to 2-AM I went to hell and come back (Round-Trip-to-Hell) and could not get my Kodi 16.1 which have downloaded from Google Play to work with PVR-Stalker. However, went to sleep at 2:30am and came back this morning to continue my journey to hell again but my D- code wasn't working on Papiao.tv-- typed it again and it locked me out for damn 24 hours. Man even Hitler did not punished the prisoners like that, 2-strikes you are out for 24 hours (12 hours per try). So I came back now need my code to be reset by a very nice moderator if there is one around.

Plus if someone could tell me the latest way of getting back to PVR stalker to work to get my channels and watch my movies...

Note: If someone could put a package together and give it to us with little more donation would be perfect (Kodi, Stalker ID, Passwrd,, and all other garbage that GO WITH IT) so illiterate people like me shouldn't make trip to hell and come back empty handed. I'm still no where close to to know what shall I do.

If you lock your self out you lock us out to. There is info in the sections below for stalker.

It sounds like you are trying to get PVR Stalker client working. There is a Kodi > PVR Clients (Stalker Client...) subforum complete with stickies dedicated to this topic.

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?1...et-up-tutorial

If, instead, you're talking about IPTV Stalker Plus, there is also a subforum with stickies dedicated to that topic: Kodi > IPTV Stalker (Video add-on).

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?1...ow-to-tutorial

Getting things up and running requires some work. The evolution of IPTV is not yet at the plug and play level.

Junoir Member
    Yesterday I eceived update for IPTV Stalker to IPTV-Stalker Plus and after 3 weeks trying many combinations of MAC with my donation number, everything worked beautifully with IPTV-Stalker Plus.It asks clear multiple questions and you get great TV stations. However, major new problem today - all tv stations disappear and I get error message when trying to load them:" urlopen error timed out". Has somebody had this problem and had it solved?. Thanks