Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Nauditor, your ISP connection is the problem. On another forum, you mentioned your trace route issue. Kindly check where your packet drops start. If it is still in your house, you need to sort that.
    Last edited by FrankieG; 05-07-2016 at 12:56 PM.

k will do thanks

Nauditor, you wrote this in another thread:

"Well instead of beating what i suspect is now a dead horse i guess we'll just have to wait until either the server guys feel generous and oblige us to the request or our internet providers bump up the switch and my speed suddenly becomes lightening fast so until either happens i will just chill since the problem is now known but no corrective action yet. Furthermore not everyone has an independent setup to do whatever as to the internet, i get a wireless link from someone who is hardwired to the modem, if this new upgrade is negative to me i can't selfishly impose vpn etc on the link so i just have to bear the limitations until i either toss it all or upgrade".

Your last sentence indicates your problem. You are sharing an internet connection. That is your problem. Until you get your own internet connection directly from the ISP, you will have problems.

Two weeks has passed and the same problem here. The HD channels are unwatchable, as I said, I have a 20mpbs internet connection hardwired and from other IPTV service that I purchased yesterday to make a test, all the HD channels from them is working fine, even some channels with 1080p resolution.

It's proved that I have no problem with my ISP.

The problem still is the route from the server to you. If one service takes a different route to deliver the stream, which of course it will, the bandwidth might be fine in all segments of that route, and you will have a clean viewing experience. If, however, there is a bottleneck in any segment of the stream, that will screw up packet delivery and the ultimate channel delivery

Now, I'm not saying this as a pie-in-the-sky analysis, because I'm experiencing the same issue. My HD channels (CNN, MSNBC, ESPN US, NESN, etc.) buffer quite often. I couldn't get a clean game the other night while watching NESN, but I found the same game on an HD feed from an add-on and it was hiccup free for the entire game.

My PC has the same issues as my device, so it isn't a device-driven problem. Let's hope and wait and see. I wish I had the answer, but I don't. I just tell it like I see it.

I suggest just for ish n giggles to install kodi on your Android phone and move the sub there just for testing purposes.
    My 4g phone never buffers as opposed my wifi connected Android box. That led me to hard wire my Android box voila! No buffering @ 17mbs down

I have said for months its something wrong with their servers, because way before the maintnence and HD channels i couldnt watch nothing at all. So i invested in a VPN service and was beginning to think that was a bust to get it to play. I found a few select servers i use and i watch fine even the HD with zero buffering as long as i am connected to one of them VPN servers. without VPN i can't watch any channels. Everyone trys to blame it on your internet and thats NOT peoples problems or devices they are using. As of right now i am playing flawlessly, including HD and i have slow internet speed 8mbps on firestick running on STB Emu. For folks that have VPN try to use servers from Dallas or Houston thats ones i use to get mine to work. But it could be a factor of where you are located. No one can answer why this is happening.

90 Mbs and only HBO is buffering for 15 secs and then freezes with the audio still on.

OMG I so figured out how to get everything to stop buffering..This is what i did...I let my subscription run out and got a cable box for my computer lol...I got so tired of screwing around with all this it got old quick

Quote Originally Posted by daddyrat50 View Post
    I have said for months its something wrong with their servers, because way before the maintnence and HD channels i couldnt watch nothing at all. So i invested in a VPN service and was beginning to think that was a bust to get it to play. I found a few select servers i use and i watch fine even the HD with zero buffering as long as i am connected to one of them VPN servers. without VPN i can't watch any channels. Everyone trys to blame it on your internet and thats NOT peoples problems or devices they are using. As of right now i am playing flawlessly, including HD and i have slow internet speed 8mbps on firestick running on STB Emu. For folks that have VPN try to use servers from Dallas or Houston thats ones i use to get mine to work. But it could be a factor of where you are located. No one can answer why this is happening.
    the whole point is: if u suffer no issues using vpn, but u do get buffering not using vpn,, ur issue is most likely with ur isp or connection.. it is that simple...
    mag 254,,,nfhd:cool:

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast