Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ouya

Quote Originally Posted by futbol_fever View Post
    How did you install mx player on the ouya? I side load the mx player with an apk and when i open it, it claims I need some codecs and sends me to google play page where I get an error...do I need to uninstall the emulator and install the apitode (and load everything through that, mx player and emulator)?
    I side loaded it then installed it, I then opened it and it said it needed to install something I did it and then selected the HW+ then I installed the emulator and set it all up but it still does not work. I'm stumped

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mikey432 View Post
    I side loaded it then installed it, I then opened it and it said it needed to install something I did it and then selected the HW+ then I installed the emulator and set it all up but it still does not work. I'm stumped
    So I gave up on the newer version of the emulator and kicked it back old school to .4 ...set it up with just the vlc plugin and works fantastic ...audio, video, switching between channels work smooth ... I would recommend that ..you can download the version I used here:

Code:
    https://streamboxlive.wordpress.com/iptv-emulator-app/
    Last edited by Capt.Kangaroo; 03-26-2015 at 09:16 PM. Reason: coded link

Quote Originally Posted by futbol_fever View Post
    So I gave up on the newer version of the emulator and kicked it back old school to .4 ...set it up with just the vlc plugin and works fantastic ...audio, video, switching between channels work smooth ... I would recommend that ..you can download the version I used here:

Code:
    https://streamboxlive.wordpress.com/iptv-emulator-app/

I'll give it a shot when I get home hopefully that works for me . I already ordered a avov tvonline though :-) I couldnt helpmyself lol.
    Last edited by Capt.Kangaroo; 03-26-2015 at 09:17 PM. Reason: coded link from your quote

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12