Absolutely Anything

Comedy, Sci-Fi Movie 2015

Directed by: Terry Jones
    Actors: Simon Pegg, Kate Beckinsale, Sanjeev Bhaskar

Plot: Neil Clarke, a teacher who has a very bad life and lives in a flat with his dog, Dennis, gets special powers to do absolutely anything which was given to him by a group of aliens. When he has these powers, he has to be very careful with them because otherwise it could lead to do the destruction of earth.

My take:I had the chance to watch this with wife and i have to say it is more of a romantic scifi comedy if there is such a thing. There are plenty of laughs like walking turds, talking dogs and some other things he wishes for. I personaly love everything Simon Pegg does and to have Kate Beckinsale co-star with him wow. Simon plays (Neil) a loser school teach who is granted special powers to do absolutely anything he wants. The aliens are watching him will he use his powers to help humanity or destroy it. Neil is a typical guys wants the hot chick and to be happy he doesn't even think of the whole humanity thing until very late in the movie. Overall its a unique comedy and it could be a nice tv series if someone would write it. I would say you may be pleasantly surprised by this show give it a try if you like scifi a little comedy and some romance walking turds are the best.

Grade: 7 out of 10 stars
    Last edited by wickedjoker; 04-28-2016 at 06:17 PM.
    My software has no bugs it develops random features.

Pinball Wizard
    Cool, thanks. I'll check it out!!

I like Simon Pegg, too. I'll have to check it out. Thanks the heads up!

Finally watched it. Cute. I like the Simon Pegg / Nick Frost team and kind of movie better, but I'm sure Pegg wants to broaden his horizons.

Yeah I agree he is becoming more main stream here in the states which is cool. Nick Frost that guys cracks me up to! Like I said this was a romantic comedy pegg/frost movies are definitely not in that genre.
    My software has no bugs it develops random features.