Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Even with VPN it's buffering like crazy the new HD channels on kodi. The SD channels and the Pac 12 channels (HD) are the only that it's fine.

pot?
    Quote Originally Posted by jrbill1991 View Post
    Even with VPN it's buffering like crazy the new HD channels on kodi. The SD channels and the Pac 12 channels (HD) are the only that it's fine.
    Just checked my Kodi setup.. Running wireless and checked both cnn and fox and both are running without any issues. I have been reading that some have been having issues with buffering on the new HD channels using Kodi.. But I haven't had any issue yet. Running Kodi 16.0 RC3

Quote Originally Posted by pod77 View Post
    Just checked my Kodi setup.. Running wireless and checked both cnn and fox and both are running without any issues. I have been reading that some have been having issues with buffering on the new HD channels using Kodi.. But I haven't had any issue yet. Running Kodi 16.0 RC3
    Well, I already tried everything. I really don't know why channels from other addons here with the same video quality works fine and this new channels from iptv66 don't.

As I said, even the pac 12 channels (and they're 720p) from iptv66 works great, except this new ones.

pot?
    Well, I already tried everything. I really don't know why channels from other addons here with the same video quality works fine and this new channels from iptv66 don't.

As I said, even the pac 12 channels (and they're 720p) from iptv66 works great, except this new ones.
    You can't compare other addons to this service unless they are going to the same server this service is... The addon that you are using that works is most likely hosted in a different part of the world so comparing YouTube or anything else has no bearing on it...

You can't compare other addons to this service unless they are going to the same server this service is... The addon that you are using that works is most likely hosted in a different part of the world so comparing YouTube or anything else has no bearing on it...
    And the Pac 12 channels on this same server? They are 720p too and works great.

pot?
    And the Pac 12 channels on this same server? They are 720p too and works great.
    What I'm saying is you had said"everything. I really don't know why channels from other addons here with the same video quality works fine and this new channels from iptv66 don't. "
    You can't compare others addons or service to this service as they are most likely hosted in different parts of the world. Many of us tested the new HD channels and have zero issues so there has to be something else going on

What I'm saying is you had said"everything. I really don't know why channels from other addons here with the same video quality works fine and this new channels from iptv66 don't. "
    You can't compare others addons or service to this service as they are most likely hosted in different parts of the world. Many of us tested the new HD channels and have zero issues so there has to be something else going on
    I understand. I hope it's something on the server. I'm from Brazil, maybe it's something they have to fix for people from some countries.

I did one more try, this time on a STB Emulador on my Android Box.

Same problem, freezing a lot the HD channels.

I don't know what else to do.

Junoir Member
    Same issue, since the maintenance on the 25th of April, all the HD channels are not watchable either audio is not synced or buffering
    Ad channels work perfect as before
    Kodi 15.2 stalker client

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234