Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Same thing in new york errors time out and I bought to Macs both the same problem

I'm trying to get my own donation working and have tried everything from changing mac, resetting ip, changing server, resetting stalker addon to default settings and reentering the information and same result. And it was all working up until yesterday. I have a customers device here that was working yesterday and now i cant give it to him because its not working anymore and aparrently theres nothing i can do to fix it.
    Last edited by quique18; 04-26-2016 at 05:55 PM.

pot?
    As Dara said don't mention your customers or your a reseller as this isn't a support site for resellers..... Stick to your setup and leave out the other things, it will get you more help....

Do u think if we try pvr would get the same problems

I tried using the stb emulator and no channels open here either. So stb emulator or the iptv stalker addon not working. The stb emulator doesnt give you any error just black screen and no channel opens up.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by quique18 View Post
    I tried using the stb emulator and no channels open here either. So stb emulator or the iptv stalker addon not working. The stb emulator doesnt give you any error just black screen and no channel opens up.
    Same thing happened to me last night when I was setting up the IPTV STB Emulator. Finally, I got the blank screen to go away by switching the mediaplayer to Ijk Player. Channels are now showing up 3-5 secs when switching to another channels. This is much faster than Kodi PVR IMO. Also if a channel isn't available or timeout, it also doesn't hang for 1-5 minutes like it does in Kodi. You are able to change channel immediately to a working one. However, if a channel stream is indeed down then it is down for both Kodi and STB Emulator.

I have ijk player already assigned. Still same thing just get a blank screen. It is much faster than anything in kodi when its working. I had this working perfect until yesterdays shutdows for server maintenance.
    I just get a black screen. Didn't realize there was no support from papiao.is, i contact them and no response.

Its definitely on there end i try everything it work great till yesterday

Some of the international channels work, for example click on channels from spain, dominica republic, and others and they play. even channel 447 sport1 and others do work. but click on any of the regular channels like hbo, espn, usa, etc and nothing.

It's just my guess that maintenance is still going on. Thus the North American channels still being down as they currently are for me. Or are other users back up on N.Amer channels? Also if they are up should users do a clear EPG data?

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast