configuring two routers

I am looking for some advice and and maybe someone point me to a link on the net to help me configure two wireless routers to the same wireless network. I want to use a linkseys e1200 thats been "flashed" with dd-wrt software to run my VPN ONLY to my three amazon firesticks. I want my other router Netgear WNDR 3300 which is also "flashed" with dd-wrt. I want the netgear to run on my ISP internet address to run my two computers, two tablets, three cellphones and PS3. I am sure this can be accomplished i just not sure how to do it. Thanks in advance for anyone that can help me with this issue.

Chief Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by daddyrat50 View Post
    I am looking for some advice and and maybe someone point me to a link on the net to help me configure two wireless routers to the same wireless network. I want to use a linkseys e1200 thats been "flashed" with dd-wrt software to run my VPN ONLY to my three amazon firesticks. I want my other router Netgear WNDR 3300 which is also "flashed" with dd-wrt. I want the netgear to run on my ISP internet address to run my two computers, two tablets, three cellphones and PS3. I am sure this can be accomplished i just not sure how to do it. Thanks in advance for anyone that can help me with this issue.
    What does "flashed" mean?

I do not mean to hijack the tread, just asking? Also would like to know how to use multiple routers!

i

Flashing is to load a file to the router and the use of multi routers is not what this thread is about.

tester
    use AP mode on dd-wrt router if the ip of the first router is 192.168.1.1 set the second router to192 168.1.2