Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Probation

HELP AVOV1 TVONLINE APPs INSTALLER ISSUE

l have 2 Avov1 and did factory reset direct wire connection, l can install any other apps accept
    the original TVonline apps cannot install just display horizontal bar but application would not install just stuck at 0%
    any idea what is the problem with this boxes....? need your help

You should report it to Avov I believe this happened before and they had to fix it on there end.
    My software has no bugs it develops random features.

Junoir Member
    hi,

I'm having the same issue, looking around for a fix, if I find it will share it with you here

You both need to go to the avov site and open a ticket and they will assist you. We cant help you with that here.

Probation
    Quote Originally Posted by theone View Post
    You both need to go to the avov site and open a ticket and they will assist you. We cant help you with that here.
    Thanks for your kind reply, yes we knew that but since this is iptv forum as well l posted here for some help just in case someone may have some
    ideas perhaps
    Thanks

Probation
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan707 View Post
    hi,

I'm having the same issue, looking around for a fix, if I find it will share it with you here
    Thanks Dan707, same here would let you know...!!

You guys really need to read post #2. The box is stuck and avov can repair it online for you so as I stated, go to avov and open a ticket.

Probation
    Quote Originally Posted by theone View Post
    You guys really need to read post #2. The box is stuck and avov can repair it online for you so as I stated, go to avov and open a ticket.
    Yes l did that before even posting here in the forum for some help, l did not get any reply from them yet, again yes l did that... so relax, my point here is perhaps someone might have some idea about how to fix this in the forum that,s all thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joko View Post
    Yes l did that before even posting here in the forum for some help, l did not get any reply from them yet, again yes l did that... so relax, my point here is perhaps someone might have some idea about how to fix this in the forum that,s all thanks
    Again you did not read Post #2. There is no way to fix this issue. Which part don't you understand. If avov is not responding to your ticket then I suggest you find their number, which is on google, and give them a call of your situation.

Junoir Member
    Hi,

I also already submit a ticket @ avov and till today no reply, just wanna share the info & sorry if we did violate a rule over here, just searching for solution.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast