Junoir Member

North American Channels not included

When I first signed on to the servie last August, the Big Ten Network was an included channel (on Sports 1 channel). Since then it has been deleted and a half dozen PAC-10 channels have been added (in many cases the content is duplicated).
    Will the Big Ten Network (BTN) be back in time for college football season? I would like to know before my renewal date so I can go elsewhere if not.

Also, why are the Canadian networks (CBC, CTV, Global, CityTV, etc.) not included, while other boring stations are included as Canadian options?

I love iptv rocket for its overall North American offerings but don't understand why the aforementioned are not included.

When I first signed on to the servie last August, the Big Ten Network was an included channel (on Sports 1 channel). Since then it has been deleted and a half dozen PAC-10 channels have been added (in many cases the content is duplicated).
    Will the Big Ten Network (BTN) be back in time for college football season? I would like to know before my renewal date so I can go elsewhere if not.
    I don't think anyone can really answer if it will come back or not, I'm sure they would like it to be there but whether or not they have a source for that channel is the question. PAC 12 has been gone for almost a month, and just recently returned over the weekend.

Also, why are the Canadian networks (CBC, CTV, Global, CityTV, etc.) not included, while other boring stations are included as Canadian options?
    That is because Rocket/NFPS/IPTV66 strictly deal with American TV, and Canadian will come as a hard second choice. Now with that being said, if your tracing the network routes you will find that there operations take place in Belize. No Canadian provider has the signal to reach that far, except maybe Shaw, and that one would be questionable. In time you could see those channels but there was never any promise of those channels with the exception of TSN and some other popular channels, and I'm not sure what those would be from there perspective. The issue is getting a source to seed the channels, and well IPTV is different from IKS. In time I say you will see those channels, but for now you gonna see what they have in store for everyone after they complete there maintenance period.

Junoir Member
    Thanks for the explanation, thegame15. Canadian content is not as important to me. BTN is on Charlie and Dave (as well as streaming if you have an account with a US cable provider), so I figured it would be as accessible as the other sports networks, but I'm not sure how the seeding works.. BTW, great job on keeping the channel listings up-to-date!