Junoir Member

Vixo 1 and Micky Hop question

Hey guys, Im sorry if this has been brought up before but I did search all over and couldn't find info on this. anyways, Is it possible to dump the nand or the bootloader or etc. on these boxes and flash it to another rockchip box? The reason I ask is because my box is dying out and having restarts and I dont want to spend $ on another avov product. Now, my reason for this is not the quality of the box, It was a good system BUT, I gotta say it really ticks me off because they said and still say that the micky hop platform is "open source", Well it is impossible to find a download for that os. How can they claim that and not offer the software to use freely? I like the Micky platform but having to buy a new box from them evey year or so because we are kinda forced to and we are unable to update it bothers me a bit, especially them claiming its open source. Idk...this has bugged for a while so I thought I would ask and read some opinions. Thank You guys. btw, I asked this on a whim somewhat, so if I got this all wrong my bad
    Last edited by MadHatter; 04-25-2016 at 12:31 AM.