Angry Setting up Multiple boxes - FireTV Stick kodi 16 - AppleTV 1st Openelec 6 Kodi 15.2

setting up multiple boxes in my house and got the FireTV stick to work so far with PVR Stalker....

trying to setup the AppleTV 1st gen with Openelec 6 Kodi 15.2 PVR Stalker with the same MAC but different SERIAL NUMBER to at least be able to test it...but since I'm using ********** on both boxes it will generate its own random SERIAL NUMBER...

anyway, I get the error - Stalker cannot load channels...and I'm wondering if it is the "EPG path" since the AppleTV box does not
    have "Special://temp"....I looked thru a couple of the directories and couldn't find the "epg_xmltv.xml" file anywhere or a temp directory.

any ideas or recommendations ?

Quote Originally Posted by sdruid View Post
    setting up multiple boxes in my house and got the FireTV stick to work so far with PVR Stalker....

trying to setup the AppleTV 1st gen with Openelec 6 Kodi 15.2 PVR Stalker with the same MAC but different SERIAL NUMBER to at least be able to test it...but since I'm using ********** on both boxes it will generate its own random SERIAL NUMBER...

anyway, I get the error - Stalker cannot load channels...and I'm wondering if it is the "EPG path" since the AppleTV box does not
    have "Special://temp"....I looked thru a couple of the directories and couldn't find the "epg_xmltv.xml" file anywhere or a temp directory.

any ideas or recommendations ?

problem solved...

thanks..