Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Will not load

I had one box set to 11.rocket but the donation was actually a iptvprivateserver donation check to make sure you have the correct portal loaded.
    My software has no bugs it develops random features.

Everytime i logon i have to reboot three times the first two the bar comes up and no yellow stripe until i reboot the third time

Having the same problem too, takes forever to load the bar then another century for the channel listing to populate and even if you enter a channel number. even that stays on the screen and wont change and that i know is not attributed to my isp.It leaves me to say this, customer service, been in the business for over eighteen years so i feel i can teach the server servers, the iptv gurus, the system promoters but most importantly the moderators a thing in that line. Guys, customer service, the backbone of any organization large or small, legal or illegal, hobby sold or hobby invented, but anything that you publicise to the general audience as something that is expected to do this but inturn does that or falls short of what you so furvently advertised, it is expected by simple customer practises or even common etticate to inform and i dont mean of the type like oh maintenance is still going on on on on, oh maintenance has finished but some channels need tweeking. This new upgrade has affected aot regardless of the amount that complaining. Furthermore if changes are done to that item or service in the action of making it either better or more lucrative to you in your earning, it is expected that the changes if they affect some negatively but not all of your customer base the effects should be minimal, shortlived and most importantly communicated to the partakers of your commodity. I know this is not cable and no one, not even me expected to get anything close to it but god man be honest in even the simple act of stating that the recent upgrade is f.............. up alot of our viewing pleasure and the faults are not soley our ispssssssssssssss etc. If you treasured your entire customer base,the complainers, the dumb problem solvers etc, you would revert the recent upgrades because our problems were less before the new action. I rest my case knowing i am not alone in that request and also feel the communication needs alot to be desired. I guess with the clandestine nature of the business and the hobby, kept in the dark is where we enjoy it longer

Yup just black screen now not even rebooting everything works anymore. Just won't load portal!!

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    some have success using server 2 or portal 2 slot.
    Did you try that guys ?
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Well I finally took mag to neighbors house and everything worked just fine, so guess it is with my internet server so will check on that today, Thanks to all that tried to help, I certainly am appreciative

Checked with the internet provider and they walked me thru all connections and told me the internet was fine (which I already knew because other electronics are attached to it) They sid to check with my router seller which I did and says the router is working the way it supposed to. I took my neighbors box to my house and left mine with him. Mine worked at his house but not my house and His worked at his house and not mine. So I am back to trying to get the dumb box to load. Still no blue bar. Goes through all the motions correctly until the blue bar is supposed to come on and the screen goes black. This has been going on for weeks. Can anyone help

Quote Originally Posted by kcmood View Post
    Checked with the internet provider and they walked me thru all connections and told me the internet was fine (which I already knew because other electronics are attached to it) They sid to check with my router seller which I did and says the router is working the way it supposed to. I took my neighbors box to my house and left mine with him. Mine worked at his house but not my house and His worked at his house and not mine. So I am back to trying to get the dumb box to load. Still no blue bar. Goes through all the motions correctly until the blue bar is supposed to come on and the screen goes black. This has been going on for weeks. Can anyone help
    Can someone please assist me? My donation is ticking away without being used

Quote Originally Posted by cops View Post
    Yup just black screen now not even rebooting everything works anymore. Just won't load portal!!
    STOP hijacking someone else's thread.

Quote Originally Posted by kcmood View Post
    Can someone please assist me? My donation is ticking away without being used
    Have you tried a reset on the whole thing and start from scratch. Usually that's what I do when I cant seem to figure out what the heck is going on lol.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast