Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Will not load

tall guy
    it happen to me and a few restart and i'm good to go

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by kcmood View Post
    Here I am again with the same problem. Have done both things suggested and turning off everything and restarting (modem, router etc.) and it worked. Well actually it loaded into the main menu but did not use it at that time, had to go out. Last night turned it on and it would not load the (the blue bar came up but the yellow just got as far as about and inch and it stopped. Anyone? Any help?
    i was having the exact same problem and a friend was too. here's what i wound up doing ( not saying it will work for you ) it did however work for us!
    go into the papaio site,find your mac address,click on it,then click reset iptv.
    after i did this i have had no more problems. before i did this everytime i turned the box off and back on i would get the blue bar and it would not load the channels. i tried the restart portal and would have to re-enter my info,then roughly 10 minutes later the box appeared to drop the connection. like i said,after doing the reset iptv on the donation page,it has worked great so far.

Warrior Member
    Here I am again with the same problem. Have done both things suggested and turning off everything and restarting (modem, router etc.) and it worked. Well actually it loaded into the main menu but did not use it at that time, had to go out. Last night turned it on and it would not load the (the blue bar came up but the yellow just got as far as about and inch and it stopped. Anyone? Any help?
    Go check your code on the checker and see if your mac addy is linked to you donation code.

Junoir Member
    My box was working fine Saturday and then Sunday it would not load, just had the horizontal bar, I left it until today and the same thing happened, so I followed gregm's advice and everything works now, so thanks for the tip.

Quote Originally Posted by Android Man View Post
    Go check your code on the checker and see if your mac addy is linked to you donation code.
    Yes they are linked and all the other things I have tried. It was working before---Now it does not show the blue bar it just stays black screen. Anyone know the secret to this problem

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by drnick2 View Post
    My box was working fine Saturday and then Sunday it would not load, just had the horizontal bar, I left it until today and the same thing happened, so I followed gregm's advice and everything works now, so thanks for the tip.
    no problem! if what i found helps anyone else the way it helped my friend and myself,then, pass it on to others that are having similar issues as a tip to try!

Junoir Member
    Have already restarted the portal, router, device. Nothing seems to work. Already have the new url.

Here I am still trying to get the blue bar to appear but no luck. I have tried everything that has been suggested and to no avail. My internet and ethernet is enabled--I'm using 11.iptvrocket.tv for my portal. All of the inner stuff is the same as my neighbors mag and his works fine. My worked fine also until just recently. (when I first posted). Can someone out there please help me (and others) with this problem. Thanks in advance

Here I am still trying to get the blue bar to appear but no luck. I have tried everything that has been suggested and to no avail. My internet and ethernet is enabled--I'm using 11.iptvrocket.tv for my portal. All of the inner stuff is the same as my neighbors mag and his works fine. My worked fine also until just recently. (when I first posted). Can someone out there please help me (and others) with this problem. Thanks in advance
    There r alot of mags this way thay ( nfps) has change something

Quote Originally Posted by cops View Post
    There r alot of mags this way thay ( nfps) has change something
    I am using rocket

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast