McDonald's franchise bringing all-you-can-eat fries to the menu

Code:
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/mcdonalds-franchise-bringing-all-you-can-eat-fries-to-the-menu/ar-BBrUszL?li=BBnbfcN
    that will kill you but i still like there frys

Their Fries are about the only thing I eat from there. That and a Sweet Tea....
    I gather darkness to please me...

oh man dip some McDonald fry's in KFC gravy now you are talk some awesomeness!
    My software has no bugs it develops random features.

Pinball Wizard
    Apple pies are good too and the mcmuffin for me
    Quote Originally Posted by Captainkangaroo View Post
    Their Fries are about the only thing I eat from there. That and a Sweet Tea....

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    I know this is old news and by now we all should know better.... but would like to place a few comments on the subject.

I been recently looking into MacDonalds fast food and other francisises (I use the word 'food' very loosly).

Reason why I have done this is because my health is been in bad shape lately, with my heart in rough shape, amoung other things.
    So lately I been looking into things we eat. And beleive me, most everything we eat and drink is poison (at least in North America).

I first picked on Ronald MacDoanld because of what I saw....
    Recently I had done some work at a Macdonalds that was being remodeled. They spent lots of money making this place pretty, but... lets look deeper.
    Thay had a downstairs to this building which held the furnace and plumbing and freezers and the staff washroom. This basement was damp and musty. To get to the staff washroom was akin to travelling thru a dark damp dungeon.
    They never did anything about that basement but ohh how they sure made the facade look nice

These fast food places are poison, no truer words can be spoken.
    Their food is poison and there establishments are not a clean place.

Them Nuggets are a whole chicken minus the feathers. These chickens picked for this, are the chickens that are in the worst of health at the chicken farm.
    They grind em up whole and run the product thru a process and it looks like pink slime at this point. That is what you are eating.
    You ever have a burger from Macdonalds and then 15 minutes later need to visit the toilet ?
    How about the next time you have that same burger, is it still the same 15 minutes that you b=need to visit the toilet again ?

Everything at the Golden Arches is bad for you..... well maybe not the water and definatly stop drinking Coke or other soft drinks

Do some research into Coke and Pepsi guys, you will not like what you find

So instead of 'super sizing' it.... just STAY AWAY from them Golden Arches guys and gals... if you wanna survive.

I do not blame all my health reasons on Ronald (I hardly ever ate there anyway)... and I did smoke cancer sticks too for ever.
    But we should pay attention to what we eat.

Fast food intake should be zero for each and everyone of us !

Your Grocery store is not much better, if you do not know what to buy and what not to buy.
    It does seem like our governments and big corpoartions are trying to kill us !!

Do not get me started, cause this post will never end !
    Ohh man, I could go on and on about the food we eat, and none of it is a pretty picture.

We should take lessons from places like Sweden and Iceland and Switzerland etc....
    They feed there children real food and this happens at the schools too sponsered by their governments.
    Take a glance at their diets... it is simply amazing.

In 2004, Congress past a bill that makes it illegal to sue a fast food outfit for making you obess or other health issues..
    In other words.... Go Go MacDonalds !!!

Sure seems like they really are trying to kill us !
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 04-25-2017 at 12:11 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Fire From Within

I hate to say it, but fast food is my weakness, but I balance it out with an hour of cardio everyday ... mostly going nowhere fast on a spin bike. I love buffets as well but its hard to pace myself.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    I hate to say it, but fast food is my weakness, but I balance it out with an hour of cardio everyday ... mostly going nowhere fast on a spin bike. I love buffets as well but its hard to pace myself.
    It is so very difficult to eat proper, if most of what is offered is the fast food and things like GMO foods and soft drinks and the list goes on and on.
    If you were to offer a cola to a child in Switzerland, that child would look at you with concern and prolly run away as fast as their little legs will take them.

Try and eat healthy as much as possible.
    The doctors do say that in small doses fast food is okay, as long as your diet also consists of healthy items too and that excersise is great too
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Pinball Wizard
    I dont eat in Fast food places anymore, I remember being a kid and being excited when my parents took me to McDonalds, not anymore. Chinese Buffets are awesome but mass food restaurants spray chemicals to keep they food fresh, We got a vitamix a few years back and they wife called it one of the best investments, we make smoothies with fruits and veggies from local farmer markets and it we have notice a change in our energy and less illnesses, Also we stop drinking milk (hormones and antibiotics) we use almond milk, at the beggininng Almond milk was not has creamy has regular milk since we have been program to drink milk that was not meant for humans, but after a couple of weeks we dont like milk anymore and are completely sold on Almond milk for everything.

TV Addicted
    Mexico has you northerners beat:

Code:
    http://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2017/04/08/522184483/pork-tacos-topped-with-fries-fuel-for-mexicos-diabetes-epidemic

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by Sandiver View Post
    Mexico has you northerners beat:

Code:
    http://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2017/04/08/522184483/pork-tacos-topped-with-fries-fuel-for-mexicos-diabetes-epidemic

mmmmm... Adobado tacos......