that they have tried fixing but
    still no resolution
    I think it might be with the chipset and the firmware
    but, if you unplug your modem and plug it back in
    it should fix the problem
    Its been a long going issue
    same with netflix

thanks for the help

It actual was ok before the last update or maybe I just didn't notice it lol. I'm sure it will be fixed.

It may be fixed but they take Soooooooooooooooo much time to fix just about anything.................Why have apps in the Market place on these boxes if so many don't work correctly...such as Movie25 (1page only) ........Los Movies and Icefilms..............don't work at all.......been a year for icefilms.......Yes it works in Kodi but they should just remove the bad ones if they don't intend to fix them................MH-Addons.com....is a joke......full of spam and promises about converting APK files to work with Avov boxes....yet most that have been converted don't really work well.....many submitted have never been converted.........just a promise for months with the word (SOON) ...what ever that means........I think they should upgrade there android Rom in these boxes .....something that works well................
    Last edited by floder2; 04-19-2016 at 06:53 PM.

look one page is better then none if you know how to fix it let me or them, know you all think its so ez to do guess what its not or all would be doing it

Quote Originally Posted by floder2 View Post
    It may be fixed but they take Soooooooooooooooo much time to fix just about anything.................Why have apps in the Market place on these boxes if so many don't work correctly...such as Movie25 (1page only) ........Los Movies and Icefilms..............don't work at all.......been a year for icefilms.......Yes it works in Kodi but they should just remove the bad ones if they don't intend to fix them................MH-Addons.com....is a joke......full of spam and promises about converting APK files to work with Avov boxes....yet most that have been converted don't really work well.....many submitted have never been converted.........just a promise for months with the word (SOON) ...what ever that means........I think they should upgrade there android Rom in these boxes .....something that works well................
    You are coming close to bashing one of our sponsors. If its not fix yet then you know full well that there are other means to get what your looking for. Consider this a warning.

Quote Originally Posted by asft View Post
    look one page is better then none if you know how to fix it let me or them, know you all think its so ez to do guess what its not or all would be doing it
    Show them how to do it ?????.............They are the ones who are selling boxes with apps ..............they have the resources ...............If they don't know how then why offer boxes with apps???........this is not bashing.....................

Avov has been advised of this situation about the time fix and they are working on it. This is turning to be a bash thread and thanks to floder2. Enough said.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12