Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Is service working any better yet ?

I have had used NFPS for about 9 months. My subscription expired avout a month ago & i chose not to renew because after the Feb 1 update the service has not been as good as it once was. I decided to hold off on renewing until the service gets back to performing as well as it did before the Feb 1 update. Is it now safe to renew ? Thanks.

It's all in the perspective. I'm happy with the system. Like everyone else, I'm bummed when it's down, but that doesn't happen often enough to throw me into a tizzy.

When they adjust or tweak, there are bound to be down times, but I keep enough in my back up arsenal to keep me occupied. To me, things seem pretty stable right now. Why not buy a month and put it to the test? If you're happy after that, buy longer term. If you're unhappy, walk away with minimal losses.

TV Addicted
    It was down for 3 or 4 days for maintenance but has been working great since it came back up. No real complaints about the service, aside from them not bothering to fix the epg.

Just like the many others who are frustrated enough to say no more i am one of them too and wouldn't even give the service a single grade for effort because the one to day days that it was watchable after the maintenance has been negated by the freezing, stuck screen port and loading and the many other problems that others can attest to with this service. My question is, is rocket and nfps the same entity or different so that i can try one against the other b 4 i throw in the bucket to something more stable like kodi

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    the service is working fine, has been working fine and will work fine for years to come.

Nauditor , you have problems with your equipment, or your setup or your ISP or etc..
    Server is fine

Getting a little tired of your trash talking about the server too.
    I thought your last vacation might have opened your eyes.

Zero for effort..... is that what I just read from you ?
    wow!!
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

I first got the service in July & was real pleased with it, even got some family & friends going on it. But you must admit there were issues after Feb 1 and service was not what it was . I really enjoyed the service & plan on subscribing again & just wondering if the post Feb 1 issues have been solved ?

pot?
    It works fine if you actually trouble shoot and research any issues that come up! Some don't want to help themselves and constantly complain.... Not sure what issues you think Feb 1st is as its up and working great!

isp is fine boss with 15mb of internet going to the box alone and every station has been freezing, sticking, portal not loading, channel listing taking forever to populate etc so like most persons complaining the service worked fine two days after the maintenance but since then that has been mine and i am sure others watching episodes. There is no need to preach the resetting process when the many headaches come because most persons are not constantly resetting, interfering etc with the setups that they have on the box so when more than often when things go wrong its not the setup. The linkage of internet etc go to other devices too and they are seldom to never affected by the isp etc.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by NAUDITOR View Post
    isp is fine boss with 15mb of internet going to the box alone and every station has been freezing, sticking, portal not loading, channel listing taking forever to populate etc so like most persons complaining the service worked fine two days after the maintenance but since then that has been mine and i am sure others watching episodes. There is no need to preach the resetting process when the many headaches come because most persons are not constantly resetting, interfering etc with the setups that they have on the box so when more than often when things go wrong its not the setup. The linkage of internet etc go to other devices too and they are seldom to never affected by the isp etc.
    You may be paying for 15mb or more from your ISP and your ISP might be giving you that much speed but what about the connection from your ISP to the IPTV Server? Probably where the problem is assuming your equipment is fine.

pot?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmoe View Post
    You may be paying for 15mb or more from your ISP and your ISP might be giving you that much speed but what about the connection from your ISP to the IPTV Server? Probably where the problem is assuming your equipment is fine.
    He won't accept that he would rather complain and constantly blame everything else.. Even when the servers are working fine his somehow is still having issues....yes wheather you want to admit it or not it can be your ISP! It's been said over and over again... What happens between your ISP and the iptv server is most likely where your issue is... But unfortunately some people just don't think that's possible 😂

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast