Thread: Iptv pvr stop

Iptv pvr stop

Notice when I have pvr running for 2 hours it goes back to the guide. Is there way to have it running thru out the night ?

tux tux tux
    no they cut the stream after 2 hours for some odd reason. it used to be 8. some say security to make it boring for ppl who might steal the streams however the stolen streams will be expire if they change channel or stop the stream if there was no limit so stealing the streams would get old very fast anyway. and if someone figured out how to circumvent the tokens, the stolen 2 hours streams will be as good as people who have a donation who gets just as 'punished'. they could at least set it back to 8 hours I had so many moments spoiled by this. anyway that's just mho and it really serves no purpose here.

now I remember to restart the channel between shows and at a boring moment in movies longer than 2 hours. unfortunately nfps does not seem to read this or the official forum. the mods are awesome but they have as little power over these things as we have.

so no unfortunately not.
    Last edited by tuxen; 04-17-2016 at 11:27 AM.
    “there is nothing wrong with being insane, as long as you know it yourself.”

TV Addicted
    Makes more sense to me if they extended to at least 3-4hrs or the length of a movie....
    There is another thread this somewhere

Fire From Within

Well, security is one of the reason, but the other reason is their bandwidth use on their native streams. Some people do have a habit of leaving TV running, even though they aren't watching or recording... like they go to sleep with it like a nightlight. That's ok if bandwidth is cheap, but consider the issue when it's hundreds or thousands using the streams continuously.

Maybe the scheduled maintenance on the 24th will address some of this... it looks like it will affect only native streams, not the relinks or relays.