Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Have a Look

Banned
    Can you please educate me how to install this on my kodi 16.1? Thank you.

Pinball Wizard
    the app is on the mickey's market, just scroll find it and install.
    Quote Originally Posted by romdogg View Post

Banned
    Mickeys market? Link me please and is it for free? I dont mind paying/donating but id love a free service. Thanks

Pinball Wizard
    you are posting on the Avov device section, please post on the device you are using or look under the Kodi section!!

Quote Originally Posted by CloudSurf View Post
    Hi, I am new to all this technology and AVOV is one of my considerations. Mind me asking why you chose AVOV over other IPTV boxes or other android boxes? Is there a thread I can read before deciding what to buy?
    I prefer a box that has IPTV technology built into it. The Avov products have that in spades they also make it very easy download other apps and so on. Now remember AVOV is a closed system so getting out side apps on it is difficult and sometime trouble some. Fast restore from a reformat. Easy to use and OTA updates. I personally don't mind it being closed as the only two things I am using is TVonline app for IPTV and KODI for movies and other sports items.

The MAG is good if you want just IPTV it's solid and just works.

Other open devices like MXQ. MINIX, and so on are great you can modify add remove or almost whatever you want to the box the bad is when it crashes it sucks to restore everything especially if you have no back ups.
    My software has no bugs it develops random features.

get active
    Mickeys market? Link me please and is it for free? I dont mind paying/donating but id love a free service. Thanks
    Kodi is free and can be downloaded from the Kodi website........downloads available for ....Windows, Android, Mac ..........also download.......Kodi for beginners

P.S. Utube has many Kodi versions, guides and setups as to how to download, install and configure with apps .........just go to utube and search for Kodi

get active
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedjoker View Post
    I prefer a box that has IPTV technology built into it. The Avov products have that in spades they also make it very easy download other apps and so on. Now remember AVOV is a closed system so getting out side apps on it is difficult and sometime trouble some. Fast restore from a reformat. Easy to use and OTA updates. I personally don't mind it being closed as the only two things I am using is TVonline app for IPTV and KODI for movies and other sports items.

The MAG is good if you want just IPTV it's solid and just works.

Other open devices like MXQ. MINIX, and so on are great you can modify add remove or almost whatever you want to the box the bad is when it crashes it sucks to restore everything especially if you have no back ups.
    MHaddons provide a limited number of apps which can be downloaded and installed on AVOV devices although there is a redirect from MHaddons to filevolt which provides various files or apps for downloading and installing. Most work well, some not so much.

get active
    Quote Originally Posted by CloudSurf View Post
    Hi, I am new to all this technology and AVOV is one of my considerations. Mind me asking why you chose AVOV over other IPTV boxes or other android boxes? Is there a thread I can read before deciding what to buy?
    I have been "testing" various IKS boxes and I've been testing several android boxes. I usually decide by the processor or CPU and the related hardware within the box as for the box, its color or design, well a box is a box. I had a Dreamlink android set top box, didn't meet to my satisfaction so I tried an AVOV Vixo 2 which has its own limits and limitations but it does have more to offer. I went and bought a Nvidia Shield Tv 16gb android box and it has a whole lot more but comes with a price tag to match. It has some plus's and minus's of its own but all in all, it would be tough to compare any android box to this one simply because of the cost, its hardware and the controller which has a built in wireless headphone jack, USB 3.0 ports, T10, T100, T1000 ethernet port, bluetooth, and a Tecra graphics engine which really puts this box in a league of its own as it runs games almost on par with a PS4 with a very slight amount of lag time. This didn't stop me from ordering up a new AVOV TVonline4 box but even though I haven't received it or evaluated it, I doubt it will do as much or do it as well as the Nvidia but then its half the price so sometimes you get what you pay for........sometimes you don't ........either way, I'll leave it at that until I get around to knowing better.

get active
    Quote Originally Posted by Biglo View Post
    All I'm looking at is that tv guide and it looks like home to me! I hope they create a system update for all the older devices to use that new design as well. Cause thats what we are all use too. Looks pretty damn slick tho, gotta give it to them.
    This is a few days late and maybe a buck short but this is the only AVOV box that really differs from the rest as its running Lollipop 5.1 which runs faster and smoother than all the other boxes running Kitkat. I bought the Vixo 2 as it had the fastest 1.9ghz processor at the time but this new box got bumped up to a 2.0 ghz which won't really show a whole lot of difference but this Lollipop version is going to be the biggest improvement over the other boxes. I have a Nvidia Shield running Shampoo 6.02 and it really runs fast, smooth so I can say without a doubt the newer android OS will outperform older versions, no doubt at all.

get active
    You didn't mention what you wanted to install Kodi 16.1 on. There are several different downloads but you have to uninstall kodi first before you install the next version.
    You can either go to Kodi website and choose Kodi 16.1 download but you have to choose as Windows version has a windows installer that helps to load it into windows.
    There are others for android and it helps to download, unzip it before installing. Last time I checked there are two different versions of Kodi offered up on Mickeyhop so look hard at both and if you install the wrong one, uninstall it before installing the other.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456