Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: iks66

TV Addicted

login error

mag 254 log in error i an i canot check my route nr i most to wait 24 hour but that is the first time that i check my route an now i most to wait if some onehave that problem

TV Addicted

iks66

HI TO ALL I DONT KNOW WHATS GOING ON WITH IKS. BUT TODAY I HAVE ON MY MAG 254 LOG IN ERROR I SEND MAIL TO IKS NOTTING I GO CHECK MY ROUTE NR FOR THE FIRST TIME TODAY ANA RED BAR ON THE TOP SAYING You have reached the maximum searchs per day, please try again in 24 hours. ! NORAMALE IF YOU TRY MORE THAN 3 TIME YOU MOST TO WAIT 24 HOUR BUT TODAY IN THE MORNING FOR THE FIRST TIME I CHECK MY ROUTE NR I HAVE THAT PROBLEM AN I HAVE LOG IN ERROR AN I CAN NOT DO ANYTHING SEND MAIL TO IKS66 NO RESPOND AN I DONT KNOW .

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by cjiour View Post
    HI TO ALL I DONT KNOW WHATS GOING ON WITH IKS. BUT TODAY I HAVE ON MY MAG 254 LOG IN ERROR I SEND MAIL TO IKS NOTTING I GO CHECK MY ROUTE NR FOR THE FIRST TIME TODAY ANA RED BAR ON THE TOP SAYING You have reached the maximum searchs per day, please try again in 24 hours. ! NORAMALE IF YOU TRY MORE THAN 3 TIME YOU MOST TO WAIT 24 HOUR BUT TODAY IN THE MORNING FOR THE FIRST TIME I CHECK MY ROUTE NR I HAVE THAT PROBLEM AN I HAVE LOG IN ERROR AN I CAN NOT DO ANYTHING SEND MAIL TO IKS66 NO RESPOND AN I DONT KNOW .
    I think your Caps Lock might be on....but I believe the 24 hours is a timer thing. If you get that message at 11PM at night then you'd have to wait until 11PM the next day to check again. Did you already PM Crazed? Else just wait the 24 hours before trying to check again. If this is a new order then you can use the order checker. From what you are saying though it seems this is for an existing subscription that just stopped working one day. When you do finally get in, double-check that the MAC on the site matches the MAC of your device. If so do IPTV Reset, but avoid the reset if possible. I say that because it erases your outer portal settings such as channels you marked as favorites.

Warrior Member
    Send me your donation number and your order number and your mac addy and ill reset your iptv for you.
    Just click this link below to send the info to me...dont post it in the forum
    http://iptvtalk.net/private.php?do=newpm&u=2

TV Addicted
    That is my box mag 254 i donate for 3 monhts crazed is not online

Warrior Member
    Send me your donation number and your order number and your mac addy and ill reset your iptv for you.
    Just click this link below to send the info to me...dont post it in the forum
    http://iptvtalk.net/private.php?do=newpm&u=2

Junoir Member
    I have worked for almost 60 hours to find out what I was doing wrong.
    To get it to populate due this.
    1st line on the portal line route #
    2nd line, URL: http://66.iptv66.tv
    It works beautifully with me.
    good luck

TV Addicted
    android man i send pm for you

I don't want to sound rude or anything , But you need some serious grammar help my friend. Maybe consider using the Google Translate ?

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by debug337 View Post
    I don't want to sound rude or anything , But you need some serious grammar help my friend. Maybe consider using the Google Translate ?
    It would help, but it isn't necessary to get the idea of what is wrong.

For the OP, once you get back into the donation checker, verify your server, and do an IPTV Reset. Check your settings on the MAG as well, to see if your settings may have 'drifted'. Since you are on '66' your route details probably didn't change, but there's a chance that they did.
    --

I see that Android Man is on the case... follow his direction.
    Last edited by dara; 04-15-2016 at 02:33 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast