Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Junoir Member

iptv reliability

hi
    I'm wanting this service now for quite a while but wondering about reliability problems.

I used kodie but gave up on it,

so my question is to you guys that have this service.
    is there an on going issue with not working channels , buffering, etc.

cheers

If you were in the satellite game then IPTV at the moment is a bit like that. There are times when it is down for server maintenance and times when certain channels are not available. One must consider that for the price, it is one hell of a deal. The aforementioned issues, as I see it, are what I would deem to be growing pains. I believe the service will improve and in time will be the best way to receive your favorite programming. I will stick with it unless someone shows me something better.

Out of 10 I'd give it 7 maybe 8, but the price is good.

If you gave up on Kodi because of reliability issues it might not be for you

Probably the worst thing is when something goes wrong or changes, (& it does, frequently), you don't get an email from whoever you paid, oh sorry, 'donated' to, telling you anything.
    You have to come on here, look around, ask for help, sort it out yourself.
    Last edited by georgec; 04-15-2016 at 11:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by iptvm View Post
    hi
    I'm wanting this service now for quite a while but wondering about reliability problems.

I used kodie but gave up on it,

so my question is to you guys that have this service.
    is there an on going issue with not working channels , buffering, etc.

cheers
    For the price it is well worth the hassle of having to come to this forum and look for answers every now and then.

I barely have any issues with buffering at all which to me makes this service reliable

Same thing I gave up on KODI to many issues watching TV. I switched to Avov its more stable yes there are some channels that have issues but not like what happens when I am using KODI.

All the boxes I have done for friends and family work like a charm!
    My software has no bugs it develops random features.

Welll speaking for myself and the countless others whom are with the many down times that mag254 and other units have with the server, fixing of server, connecting to internet, freezing, stuck screen, papio and mac address hiccups and countless other issues which we neva contemplated would be encountered in this hobby regardless of the pennies on the dolla price out of ten i would give it 5 bordering on 41/2

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NAUDITOR View Post
    Welll speaking for myself and the countless others whom are with the many down times that mag254 and other units have with the server, fixing of server, connecting to internet, freezing, stuck screen, papio and mac address hiccups and countless other issues which we neva contemplated would be encountered in this hobby regardless of the pennies on the dolla price out of ten i would give it 5 bordering on 41/2
    do not assume that you speak for others NAUDITOR !!
    Speak for yourself only.
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Other than the never ending (seems that way) "security issues", IPTV works quite well for me. As for "giving up on KODI" i'm not sure what that means, KODI works just fine, without it and NINJA i would have no IPTV.

pot?
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 2.0 View Post
    do not assume that you speak for others NAUDITOR !!
    Speak for yourself only.
    He always has issues and complains even when others have zero issues... He's in the minority and can't fix things on his end so he constantly bashes the service 😉

i agree with the users here.

i discovered this and kodi in november.... was a ZERO in that domain. Now i'm a crack

For me it works 95 % of the time (and i got another service when NFPS don't work).

But the main thing is like someone said, when problems, or changes, you have to come here, and learn, try re configuring...

Example : my guide was not working any more... I made two days to have it back with all good settings.

In fact, the only problem with this service is that they change portal and way to connect to frequently. It's pffff. But after, it works better.

Since november, i think i have changes 3 times my connections login and all.... guide set up....

But when it's done, it's perfect

For the money it's really good !

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast