I do not understand about the MAC Addresses, I told my friend to get Rocket when he wanted a back up. He has been using the Rocket server with no problem then WHAMMMM this security issue he went down. I have been trying to help him and finally after many many hours figured out where the problem is. When I checked his donation with NPFS and it shows it was active and shows his MAC number. I then went to the Rocket donation an it shows his donation was active BUT the mac was - 00:00:00:00:00:00 I then changed server name back to NFPS and it is now working.What I do not understand is the parent company is Papiao.tv the same for Rocket and NFPS so why the problem with the MAC # When I tried to put it back in the donation page for the Rocket it says"that mac is already it use" When the servers were named rocket and I use the donation # for the rocket account they come up ERROR but I changed back to NFPS Account changed name on servers and BINGO it worked. I think because the MAC was used for NFPS it was not accepted for the Rocket account even though
The main company is the same. Is there an answer to end my confusion?
Thanks