Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Is tinie alive???

I have been dealing with Tinie regarding my service to be restored and now she isn't responding to emails etc.

Can someone assist me from NFPS as I'm still not able to access any of my codes.

Anyhow, Tinie hasn't done nothing to rectify this situation with regards to my reseller blocking my 2015 codes because I took back money from recent codes bought . I would continue to blast this reseller until my codes are active.

Yup, 18 codes that was bought between September & October cannot be accessible through Papioa because he wants to spite me for taking back money for codes I bought recently. I would screw up his service until my codes are available to alter the portals on the boxes .
    Tinie wasn't no help at all and I'm very disappointed in this service as 18 devices are currently down .

The reseller "nfpsiksdonation DOT com" is a FRAUD!!!
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 04-11-2016 at 01:52 AM.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    that site is not tinies
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 04-11-2016 at 01:53 AM.
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

pot?
    Quote Originally Posted by trinifire View Post
    Anyhow, Tinie hasn't done nothing to rectify this situation with regards to my reseller blocking my 2015 codes because I took back money from recent codes bought . I would continue to blast this reseller until my codes are active.
    Probably not going to do much good unfortunately... This should be a good lesson to all!! Buy direct from the server guys and stay away from RESELLERS!

Banned
    Not at all. Probably for you . This would be sent to Miami Fraud Squad. So If my service going down , everybody have to feel it. It's 18 codes on 18 devices not working. Unless my codes aren't given back , then I'll be posting up more on the web until it's a done deal.

pot?
    Not at all. Probably for you . This would be sent to Miami Fraud Squad. So If my service going down , everybody have to feel it. It's 18 codes on 18 devices not working. Unless my codes aren't given back , then I'll be posting up more on the web until it's a done deal.
    You do realize that more than likely they won't be able to do a thing....
    This is exactly why people have said over and over to buy direct so you won't get ripped off! Why didn't you buy a reseller panel direct from papio??

get your facts straight. That site you mentioned in other post (one of the many by you) is not even a site sponsored here or by tinie

stop posting this chit all over the place. I already merged 4 of your recent posts into one.
    - Ren

haters gona hate

Banned
    Listen, only December I joined this forum and these codes were bought before that. When you type nfps, this reseller website comes up. It's only after I realise that you can buy codes from direct iptvprivateserver. So by saying all the time to buy direct only way that could have been stated was if I was on this forum before I bought codes.

Banned
    I know . That's a reseller.

Tinie was given all the information that she requested as I'm having issues with getting my codes to be accessed . So why did she took all my information and never responded?

I know . That's a reseller.

Tinie was given all the information that she requested as I'm having issues with getting my codes to be accessed . So why did she took all my information and never responded?
    Why are you blasting tinie or saying that you will do harm to this site or the server sites ?
    We or the supported services here have nothing to do with that woman, or whom ever it may be.
    - Ren

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast