Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    TV Addicted

Trying to do a Reset

Is Papiao site down ?

I was finally going to give it a try again after each two or three week "step away from the TV" period and it is still not really working and I can still see allot of frustrated users out there.

I am going to wait again as the site is not responding and I am about 1/2 through the cycle and will not be renewing anything as by this point in time I have come to the conclusion that buying into the concept was no more than just that .... a concept.

Unless of course someone can prove me wrong and get this thing up and running again, I am trying to use STB Emu 7.14.02 but it appears there is some additional step required to link into a specific url and trying to go to the site is not working.

Is Kodi working? I am going to try that next.

The donation checker seems to not be workingI have paid 5 days ago and haven't received anything I know the tech's are working on it but when you email support and don't get a response its very frusteratng So I definitely know what you mean

TV Addicted
    My boxes stopped working in February when they moved to the new password security setting, I gave up after a month of crazyness with the emails and posts and try this, try that, tray again ....

pot?
    Follow the step by step guide or watch the videos posted and you will be up and running. Only you can get yourself up and running, go to the STB emulator section. It takes a little work a patience but you can get up and running 👍👍👍

TV Addicted
    pod77 --- While I totally agree with you, I have been up and down with this thing countless times and now they seem to have added a new dimension with network sections.

But if you go to the Papiao site and you get the following ... there really is not much you can do to get yourself back up and running.

The connection has timed out

The server at papiao.is is taking too long to respond.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
    If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
    If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

I must admit that I probably got better reception and signal when the thing was free, I probably got 1 month of it since then and will eventually see the sub run out, no amount of "It's on your end will convince me otherwise at this point" .... But as always I am open to suggestions and concrete answers, the typical vague stuff has long outlived it's viability.

pot?
    I have read that the papio site is having issues at the moment so I wouldn't mess with it 😉 when it's back up again follow the STB directions and you will be up and running in no time. It took me 5 minutes to change over to the new port when the server was up and running again 👍

Fire From Within

To answer the OP question, the donation checkers are currently being worked on, so that's why they are hard to access. I know I posted that in the announcement section before the 5th, and nothing has yet changed. They won't shut down the checkers completely, as that could cause widespread panic (but just remember... this is only tv). Please be patient, and only attempt to access the checkers if you are clueless about your assigned portal, or need to make a mandatory change or reset on your donation's linked MAC.

TV Addicted
    Hi Dara,

Thanks and as always there is something or other going on, I totally get it .... But being around this stuff for a while makes you sneeze a little.

Anyways STB will not go beyond error so I will set that aside and see if I can go the old Kodi Route which I never really liked but what choice do I have?

pot?
    Your going to need to login with your donation number to get what portal your assigned to now... So before you start pulling your hair out that's your first step 😉

TV Addicted
    Hiya pod77,

Yes that is fine I was already doing that for the STB so the portal should be the same, I am going to have to find the latest instruction on which addon's to install so I can at least try the stuff.

I have to check which Kodi I am on now, I think it is 16.1 but need to check.

Besides, is the order#/donation = user / pwd ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast