Thread: A SCAM! closed;

Banned

A SCAM! closed;

http://www.*** A SCAM!
    Currently , my reseller isn't assisting as I took back refunds from recent codes that I bought. However codes that I bought since last year with him I keep getting this message
    "The information provided is incorrect please try again."
    This fool is telling me that I need to give him back the money that I took back for the recent codes inorder for me to get back the older codes that I purchased last year. I find this unfair as these codes would be ended September and December respectively. Some of the codes passed more than 6 months now so unable to make a claim
    What's the process now since the last email sent was :

4:22 PM (3 hours ago)

to me
    like I said before...Please refund me 1720.00 and I will return all your codes
    Their will be no more replies on this matter if refund is not made

NFPS ROCKET AND IPTV DONATION SERVICES INCĀ®

THIS REFUND IS FOR THE NEW CODES THIS YEAR. I was asking him nicely before about the codes from last year and it seems he wants back the refund before he gives me the other codes which is unfair as money was spent already for them and it's only fair that the service keep running.

SOMEONE FROM PAPIAO OR NFPS DEAL WITH THIS IMMEDIATELY as this guy is a Con artist

While I agree it is unfair, there's most likely nothing that can be done at this end, since the services here weren't involved in the transaction at any juncture. There is a steadfast warning from most parties here that dealing with resellers is like rolling dice, sometimes you win but more often you lose.

Most likely a credit card company would not get involved either because of the amount of time that has passed since the transaction was completed. Best of luck with it.

Banned
    I'm going to Miami fraud squad to deal with this and the FCC . His website states that you're buying arts and crafts and stating you have to do it this way to get your codes. Service hasn't reach the full year and this is the shitty service I get ?

I'm here to bring awareness to this guy and his fake website . He's getting quite some shitty reviews on his Facebook page. Anyway, he'll loss out more in the long run.

You might want to think things through, though. Some "parties" might consider your transaction as being a bit on the shady side.

Consider passing this by a free legal service in your area before you take the steps you mentioned.

pot?
    This is the exact reason we have said from day 1 to stay away from RESELLERS period! You will get scammed and you have no recourse!!! Sorry you lost money.. Can I ask you why you bought from them and not directly from NFPS? Also buying from a reseller opens you up to lawsuits from the providers you just might want to remember that as well... If anyone is reselling and using PayPal your asking for a big fat lawsuit!!!
    I can pretty much bet that papio will not get involved in this, there are a lot of scamming scumbag resellers out there and there is no way for them to keep up with them!!

the dictator

hello trinifire, send me both emails you got from him with codes, the one your refunded and the old ones (that should be working).

ill send you a pm with my mail

for now, this thread results unclear, and i will close temporarily as we have always told users to go to main sites for purchases, since you didn't follow up our suggestions not fair to let you use the forums for getting help / letting us know you had problems; that is always a risk with resellers.

the dictator

closed, pm sent.