Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EPG incomplete

disable stalker client nfps, and set up the native version of stalker client that comes installed with kodi

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Chrisss, no one said it was your problem

psycon said that the Stalker version you are using is no longer supported thru the ninja epg. That is what he meant by YOUR PROBLEM.. the stalker version is the problem
    That Stalker you are using now only gets the EPG from the provider, which is not the same as what these Stalker ninja EPGs offer.
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Thanks crazed 2.0 , I was and am a little confused I did edit my post to psycon, as when I pause to read the Guide it says Guide by **********, so I always thought I was using the correct guide as it auto updates everyday with a small NFPS logo top left corner.

Which stalker do I have to use and do I have to fill in more than MAC and donation number, as the last time I tried to use the stalker client I had to fill in a lot more and kept getting Authorisation fail.

Thanks for your help you was a GOD SEND when I had problems in feb with portal problems and so on appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisss View Post
    Thanks crazed 2.0 , I was and am a little confused I did edit my post to psycon, as when I pause to read the Guide it says Guide by **********, so I always thought I was using the correct guide as it auto updates everyday with a small NFPS logo top left corner.

Which stalker do I have to use and do I have to fill in more than MAC and donation number, as the last time I tried to use the stalker client I had to fill in a lot more and kept getting Authorisation fail.

Thanks for your help you was a GOD SEND when I had problems in feb with portal problems and so on appreciated.
    you can manually fill in the info in the stalker pvr included with kodi or you can go into the configure settings of epg ninja and config it in there

when your switching from stalker pvr nfps to stalker pvr you will need to do a IPTV Reset because the nfps pvr auto creates a serial that you can not see that needs to be blown out

the only issue with that right now is the route checker site seems to be having issues and you might need to wait it out

I am currently in the same boat... wish I just setup stalker pvr in the first place... used NFPS because I figured it was better

Thanks owen420 the confusion for me now is I have disabled Client NFPS, Configured and Entered MAC and donation in stalker updater, but says no PVR, so I selected the client that is with kodi 16 but there is a couple to choose from not sure which one. and do I have to put all details Mac and donation number in the client? last time I tried using the provided client there was loads of stuff to fill in and all I got was error messages, your advice is appreciated.

Thanks.

you would enable Stalker PVR found in addons>pvr
    you can configure it right in there or you can go into addons>services and then go into stalker epg (ninja) and configure it in there and check add to stalker pvr and it will send it over to that

you will need to do a iptv reset on the route checker website and clear guide data in kodi settings>tv>general in order to switch pvr plugins and get the epg working from ninja

this is just the price we pay for emulating the boxes used for this service... if you just went out and bought a mag254 it wouldn't be so complex ... I however find the layout in kodi to be much more to my liking... it isn't hard to figure it out with some trial and error.
    Last edited by owen420; 04-08-2016 at 05:38 AM.

Are you saying that the built in Stalker Client v 1.0.3 will no longer work with the EPG set up? We should enable Stalker Client NFPS?

so we use the pvr stalker (built with kodi) and we also download the ninja epg correct? if so how would it plug in the pvr or how do i do that? thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12