Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EPG incomplete

Junoir Member

EPG incomplete

Hello:
    From the changes of the new portals papiao guide now only some channels I get . Does anyone know if this is normal and will be fixed in the next few days , or have to do something extra or this is happening to everyone? I Kodi 15 Stalker Client 0.8.4

Thank you

all of the english/spanish should have EPG... I have turned off the EPG for the internationals cause well, accoriding to my site, only like 5% of people use them, so maintaining those pulls is no longer worth our time.

Junoir Member
    Yes, I mean Latinos channels that already appears we guide them

i personally dont have the latino channels enabled.. ill take alook soon to see whats up

unbanned christmas
    Quote Originally Posted by psycon View Post
    all of the english/spanish should have EPG... I have turned off the EPG for the internationals cause well, accoriding to my site, only like 5% of people use them, so maintaining those pulls is no longer worth our time.
    Can you still maintain E4 please
    Programming includes US imports such as The Goldbergs, The Cleveland Show, The O.C., Smallville, Veronica Mars, Everwood, What About Brian?, Desperate Housewives, How I Met Your Mother, 90210, One Tree Hill, Ugly Betty, Scrubs, Rules of Engagement, The Big Bang Theory, 2 Broke Girls, Scream Queens, Revenge, and more

I am using stalker client NFPS, where I just enter MAC and donation number IPTV 66, However a lot of my Guide in English is now blank, is there a problem with the Guide, I have cleared data restarted KODI 16, Same problem, loads of channels blank, anyone Help.

give it time all will be fixed

Thanks asft, Only started using IPTV in February, used the stalker NFPS on IKS.IPTV 66 as I only had to add the mac and donation number, tried the simple client where there was a lot more to fill in, got nothing but error messages.

So am I correct in assuming the guide will still work ok using stalker NFPS Client.

thats your problem.. stalker client NFPS is no longer supported.. it is using the server provided EPG currently.

psycon it was on this forum when I started using IPTV in February and people were having issues, that it was advised to download Stalker client NFPS, as the only details you had to enter was MAC and donation number, the link on THIS forum took me to the links To download Stalker client NFPS/ EPG ninja add on/ and Stalker EPG Updater, all working fine until yesterday.

I am new to IPTV, Work long hours on nights in a busy hospital A+E department and don't get much time on the forum, I come hear for help and advice, being told ITS MY PROBLEM when I don't know no better is not giving me advice on what I need to do, you wouldn't take your car to a garage when something is wrong an expect to be told THATS YOUR PROBLEM.

I realize you put a lot of time and effort in on this forum and am grateful to all that help with constructive advice, all I need to know is how and what do I need to change to get the excellent Guide to work again. Also when I pause to read the guide it says Guide by **********, is it the wrong guide?

It is currently set up with active portal IPTV66 using Stalker client NFPS/ do I need to change it.

Many Thanks.
    Last edited by Chrisss; 04-08-2016 at 04:06 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast