Junoir Member

Stalker Middleware 5.0

c/p from email

Stalker Middleware 5.0

Infomir introduces new version of free operators’ software Stalker Middleware 5.0

New features:

✔ Mobile applications
    We have created the apps that allows watching TV channels on mobile devices. Android version is already available for downloading. The app for iPad and iPhone will be presented soon.

✔ Compatibility with new set-top boxes
    Stalker Middleware 5.0 is now compatible with new MAG256 and MAG257 set-top boxes. All previous STB models are supported as well.

✔ Service Desk integration
    Now you can create service request for support right from the admin interface.

✔ Admin documentation
    Detailed instructions database was created. These instructions can answer many questions that arise when using Stalker Middleware.

✔ Higher performance stability
    We have done substantial actions on improving Stalker Middleware’s stability and security
    Find out more information about
    Stalker Middleware
    STALKER MW
    Update Stalker Middleware to new version
    to get all the advantages today
    UPDATE NOW
    Sincerely yours
    Infomir's team

That's for the sever guys not for us payed customers.
    Lets Go !

Junoir Member
    ok thanks man...lol

Probation
    The server provider would have to purchase and provide login and the portal would be available. But it would be a much better alternate than the emulator. Direct connection to stalker middleware. Sort of like TVonline app on Avov for android. I cant believe anyone has not coded this yet, I definitely would pay an extra $5 for the app.

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by maocom1 View Post
    The server provider would have to purchase and provide login and the portal would be available. But it would be a much better alternate than the emulator. Direct connection to stalker middleware. Sort of like TVonline app on Avov for android. I cant believe anyone has not coded this yet, I definitely would pay an extra $5 for the app.
    I know what you are talking about, but its not on this topic. The middleware is "Server Side", of only limited concern for end users. The app you are talking about supposedly won't currently work with the server. If you wish you can open a topic in the IPTV Emulator section, as we have no other place for apps that may interact with the servers.