Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Full Stack Magician

2.iptvprivateserver.tv

Is portal 2.iptvprivateserver.tv working on mag 254?

TV Addicted
    yup server 2 not loading for me. Others ok. Come on guys. I have shop clients looking at me strange!!!

Are you assigned to 2. URL? Fallow the announcement

C/P
    Dear customers,

Our technical team have been able to address and resolve the network issue that was affecting the portal connection, In order to mitigate this kind of problems in the future, we have had to make changes and created 5 different portal clusters to handle users in different network segments. All users have been distributed between the new portal clusters and you will have to update the portal URL in your STB or application.

To get the new portal URL associated to your Donation Number / MAC Address please use the following form:

https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps/

We sincerely apologize for any inconveniences with this change and hope you understand that we have been forced to do it in order to provide better stability.

Best regards
    NFPS Staff.

TV Addicted
    Of course i am assigned server 2. Ive sorted quite a few cliebts boxes this morning and server TWO not loading

Jeese!!!!

Didnt work for me either after checking papio. It loaded fine using the old URL though.......I assume I will have to use the new one sometime soon though.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by troy16 View Post
    Is portal 2.iptvprivateserver.tv working on mag 254?
    I switched from portal 11 to portal 2 yesterday and everything was working again on my MAG 254.
    Got up this morning and it was down again.
    I double checked everything and rebooted several times with no success.
    Any ideas?

Same here for me...Portal 2 was working last nite, and it's the one I'm assigned to according to papiao, but it's down today. It just displays the blue loading bar, but not the orange progress bar, and never connects thru portal 2 or the server. Grrr!!!

I'm "tempted' to do a IPTV Reset on papiao, but then again, since we're so limited on those attempts, I've held off in case I need to do one later today/tonite...Uggghhh....what a pain in the drain!!
    MAG 254, r14, 50Mbps DN/10Up, Hard-Wired ( for hard times! )

Update:
    Portal 2 came back up on my side late on 04 APR, and has gone in/out ever since on many of the US channels. The EPG/Guide is broken again, like it was several months ago before the ********** folks stepped up and provided the useful EPG/Guide services they had been dong for quite a while. I'm guessing with NFPS having added multiple Portals, the ********** folks may not be able to keep up with the demands on their volunteer time, even if they're sharing a common feed, and there my be little or no EPG/Guide again unless the ********** folks can renegotiate their arrangement with NFPS.
    I sure hope they can get the EPG working at least to the level it was prior to the Portal cluster splits/latest security measures...but that's another topic I guess.

Anyway, just wanted to update my post/this thread that Portal 2 has come back up on my end, at least, with semi-frequent up/down, in/out status since late 04 APR.
    Thanks NFPS team, for your ongoing efforts to restore/maintain iptv service and good luck ********** team with getting the EPG/Guide working again on the MAG254 STB's and elsewhere.

Rockin' it with a MAG 254, r14, 50Mbps DN/10Up, Hard-Wired
    Last edited by jropps; 04-06-2016 at 05:15 AM.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jropps View Post
    Same here for me...Portal 2 was working last nite, and it's the one I'm assigned to according to papiao, but it's down today. It just displays the blue loading bar, but not the orange progress bar, and never connects thru portal 2 or the server. Grrr!!!

I'm "tempted' to do a IPTV Reset on papiao, but then again, since we're so limited on those attempts, I've held off in case I need to do one later today/tonite...Uggghhh....what a pain in the drain!!
    MAG 254, r14, 50Mbps DN/10Up, Hard-Wired ( for hard times! )
    I tried the reset but it didn't do any good.
    If I try a different portal it just errors out because I'm not assigned to it.
    Frustrating.

2.iptvprivateserver.tv is not working at all, do any any thing, it is not going to work at all.
    Do IPTV Reset or what ever. it is not working at all.

Junoir Member
    I was able to connect to server 2.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast