Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: frezzing

frezzing

For the last 2 months just like clock work at 8ish pm mag 254 begins to freeze horribly till 11pm then cruising again can anybody help me understand why, have tried vpn multiple connectiion rocket has beenn through 2 maintenance cycles and notyhing changes.,

pot?
    Post the some channels so others can check them out... It's usually due to an ISP issue. Most people see freezing when there ISP sees the busiest traffic which is usually at night.. I live in a small town and never have any bottle necking so I never any freezing unless they are working on the servers. It's usually a problem where they route the traffic going out and that where you get the bottle necking

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Does your PC get auto updates scheduled at that time of the day?
    That could be a cause. Check what your PC is doing at that same time ( if on same network)
    Even a wifi laptop connected to that network can be a cause, and if the laptop or other device running wifi, is running slow, so will your iptv device on same network.
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

pot?
    Also to give you an idea on issues people run into:

Here is a c/p from another site that explains the buffering situation.. As some of us are not experiencing the issue all the time:

C/P: What you have described is very typical of ISP capacity problems. This has been a major problem in my area where the ISP's lack either the total available bandwidth to cover its commitment or they lack the infrastructure to distribute bandwidth at full capacity. I've had people paying for 30mbps that at peak times would get less then 1mbps.

If you can prove your ISP is incapable of providing an acceptable service through logging speed tests over time you should report it to your local authority that is responsible for the regulation of ISP's. Then you should report to your ISP that you have reported them to the authority

C/P: That is xx mbps from your ISP to you but what happens between your ISP and the server? That is probably where the freezing comes from. Do a tracert and you will see where the freezing is from

Thanks for the replies just a little background I have been in this game a long time as in well before the internet and am well used to down time but the current service is really really good except for that perticular time slot, I have exhausted my knowledge on the subject I have run VPN and nonVPN results are same. Whether anything else is running seems to be irrelivant I can switch over to amazon or netflix at anytime during the time slot and it will stream flawlessly I am just at wits end.

Also during the time slot RT documentary will always work flawlesssly strange I know
    Last edited by shiloh; 04-05-2016 at 01:43 AM.

pot?
    Netflix and Amazon are in the USA with good servers.. These servers are not, read what I posted.. You can't rely on the test you are using, if most aren't getting freezing its an ISP provider issue. What you are describing is what other members had as an issue. The problem they found out is there ISP provider after months of pulling there hair out... The time frame you are describing is prime time from ISP providers. Just because you have great speed from you to the ISp makes no difference. It's from the ISP to the iptv severs that matters and how it's routed to them
    Last edited by pod77; 04-05-2016 at 01:48 AM.

Running mag 254 with ip vanish on tomato shibby router

Can you explain how to interprit the tracert test and what if anything I can do with the results
    Last edited by shiloh; 04-05-2016 at 02:25 AM.

watching this right now to see the march madness final http://nowwatchtvlive.me/watch-tbs-c...an-tv-channel/ flawless its just a generic link from a generic search is there any way to alter the server hops that it takes to get from rocket to me. Thats the only way I know to change the outcome does anybody think kodi would be different I do have that installed on fire stick. Have been considering it its just not as convenient as mag.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast