Probation

On the verge of buying My Matrix TV - Thoughts?

I want to buy My Matrix TV. My friend has it and I like the price and the fact that there are no additional subscriptions. Have you heard about it?

Here is one of the reviews I could find hxxp://www.tehnico.com/2016/03/my-matrix-tv-android-box-review.html

Thanks
    Last edited by Kimbo; 09-02-2016 at 10:38 PM. Reason: no live links

its a box for suckers.....

everything on Kodi is free... these people make these cheap boxes load it up with crap that may or may not be good in a few months and charge you a premium

you can take any device that runs kodi and install these addons yourself very easy... even tvaddons makes a simple wizard for noobs... don't overpay for crap like this.

my 2 cents anyways.... theres a reason nobody has heard of it or talks about it.... sucker box... I am pretty sure its just a T8 android box that retails for maybe 1/3 of that and they stamped there logo on it and crap addons....

so true many like that

Probation
    I have to disagree. That box is a GREAT OPTION for anyone that is not an expert with using technical devices, let alone installing needed software and addons blah blah blahh.... If you are a pro like many of you are here, then I am sure its NOT for you!! But even myself, I am middle of the road technical and I just don't have time to learn how to program my box and update kodi and keep learning about the new addons coming out every month!

Long story short, myMatrixTV is a GREAT Box for me and they offered the BEST SUPPORT as well so I don't have to spend any time learning, instead I spend my time being entertained............. the little time I have left every day........

look if you like box great me i dont like to pay for something thats free but i hear what your saying

wtf? that net speed
    You can find reviews of addons and how to install them easily on YouTube. Adding an addon literally takes no more than a couple of minutes.
    Syaoran

MAG254
    330Mbit down/20Mbit up

It's a quad core box and this is a money racket. The box might be fine but if you look further into that link you provided you will see it comes with a 1 year warranty and excellent customer service UNTIL you install and start watching. Their forum lists the addons that are enabled and right off the bat, (run) project free tv and canada on demand. They are pretty much crap and don't work. There are something like 92 disabled addons on the thing. You're gonna wind up on a forum in any event, so save yourself the money. This box is listed anywhere from $269 UDS to $140 CAD!!!

I went to tvaddons (hadn't been there in about a year) and same old, same old. You do yourself a favour to just learn to use KODI yourself and like was suggested, go to youtuvbe and watch some vids. You are going to have to be hands on at some point.

This game ain't necessarily for the faint of heart.

For the money you are spending for that preloaded android box....your better off getting a great box ......Nvidia Shield ..........you can download and install right from the box via Google play ...Kodi or what I use thats similar is SPMC.......It will take you just a few minutes to figure out what Addons you want from just a few repositories ...............Now you will have a great box with a streamlined Kodi that fits your purposes ........easy as taking candy from a baby..............

Probation
    You guys make good points however this is not the case with this device! They have helped me so much to learn to use the device properly and you can just compare the quality of their How To Videos to notice the quality of this brand! Again, since you guys are very technical you might not find this worth the money, but I can tell you the majority of us are not as technical as you are, and therefore we need to be handheld in order to use such technology. Just check their site under Videos....

I have not seen such quality videos from any other brand...

Junoir Member
    Their support system is not very good at all. I was on he phone yesterday trying to work out a problem and I was about to hang up the phone with a guy with an attitude. Yes, I may not be tech savy, but you don't have to belittle your customers. I still never got the problem resolved and ready to return the box. The box itself is set up very good, but when you have a problem, you're pretty much on your own. Good luck if you decide to buy one.